The movie looks really good on DVD with some cool extras:

TV spot(s)

Making-of featurette

"Putting Words on the Page" featurette

Driving school featurette

"The Mighty Minis" featurette

Stunts featurette

6 deleted scenes
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Never saw the movie...is it imperative to do so?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobNever saw the movie...is it imperative to do so?

no.  its okay, though.  marky mark sucks the fat one.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Finn

I thought it was a really good movie but I don't know if I would call it "imperative".
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

im thought the film was an intellectualist version of fast and the furious......

Alethia

i enjoyed it.  marky said he thought this was his best film yet.  well, i don't quite know about that, but it was good to see this after he and demme shit all over charade.

Banky

man i hate marky mark.  Every single movie he is in is a piece of shit except Planet of the Apes which kicked ass.

Ravi

Quote from: Bankyman i hate marky mark.  Every single movie he is in is a piece of shit except Planet of the Apes which kicked ass.

I hope you are joking.  The PTA fans here just might murder you in your sleep.

chinaski40

eward,
could you (or anyone else) tell me who that woman is for your avatar.  i can't figure it out.

Pedro

Banky

Quote from: Ravi
Quote from: Bankyman i hate marky mark.  Every single movie he is in is a piece of shit except Planet of the Apes which kicked ass.

I hope you are joking.  The PTA fans here just might murder you in your sleep.

what do you mean.  The abe lincoln ape statue.  That shit was cinema gold.

markums2k

If by 'Planet of the Apes' you mean 'Boogie Nights'.  Then yeah, I could agree with that.

Alethia

Quote from: chinaski40eward,
could you (or anyone else) tell me who that woman is for your avatar.  i can't figure it out.

it's a secret.   :wink:

Banky

Quote from: markums2k

If by 'Planet of the Apes' you mean 'Boogie Nights'.  Then yeah, I could agree with that.

fine alright ill admit it.  I did like A couple "Funky Bunch" songs but thats it Planet of the apes and The Funky Bunch.

chinaski40

Quote from: eward
Quote from: chinaski40eward,

it's a secret.   :wink:

damn you....i'll find out...