PTA possibles???

Started by aclockworkjj, August 08, 2003, 01:09:35 AM

Find Your Magali

I want to see Samuel Jackson work with PTA again. That guy needs better dialogue written for him than, "This party's over."

Others who would be groovy:

Jennifer Connelly
Nicolas Cage
Robin Williams (but not as a "good" guy)

Mostly, though, I just want to see Reilly, Hoffman, Moore, Macy, Hall, etc., mixing it up again in something brand new.

Oh, and wouldn't it be great if PTA could write a cool little cameo scene for Corey Haim and Corey Feldman. That would rock. (Maybe Alan Thicke could play their dad.)

chainsmoking insomniac

Alan Thicke  :lol:

That's rich
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Vile5

John Turturro please!!!!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Vile5John Turturro please!!!!
Vile...if I ever come to Peru....(which is something I honestly have wanted to do ever since my buddy studied there for 2 years)...I am hookin' up with you for at least a cold drink!!!!

Vile5

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Vile5John Turturro please!!!!
Vile...if I ever come to Peru....(which is something I honestly have wanted to do ever since my buddy studied there for 2 years)...I am hookin' up with you for at least a cold drink!!!!

That would be great! but i don't know if it would be posible cause' i moving to Europe the next year  :cry:
Anyway if you come to Peru you must to visit this old Inca's city "Machu Picchu" this in Cusco (middle of Peru):

and is one of the most beautiful places that i've sawn in my life!!! i live in Lima (capital) and i don't like it, but Cusco is magic!

chainsmoking insomniac

Very cool Vile.  Wow!

BTW, I think PTA should have Jennifer Connolly in a film.  Or Scarlet Johannsen.  Especially Johannsen...she's terrific.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Charlize Theron (if she can work with Wahlberg more than once, she can work with PTA)
(then again, she worked with Keanu twice too...yowch)

Cameron Diaz (so maybe she could learn to ACT again)

Gina Davis (gotta love those high IQs)

Any one of the Wilson brothers (And Let Wes work with PSH!)

Steve Buscemi (cliche in Independent film, I know, but more likely now that Sandler's on the PTeam)

Leonardo DiCaprio (who was possibly gonna be Dirk)

Ashton Kutcher (Only because I can see a post-goofiness phase about to overtake the man)

Ewan MacGregor (clouds part, sun shines down)

Now for the barely-hopefuls:

Keanu Reeves (HE should have played Johnny Doe!!!)

Rob Schneider (see if he can act!! PLEEEEEASE give this man self-esteem!)

Gilbert Gottfried (Cuz I hear him on TV right now)

Dustin Diamond (cuz I'm on an alliteration kick right now)

Me, dammnit!!! (cuz then I could ask him all the indepth questions I didn't have in my head the night of the Eastman Theatre PDL screening and/or just to work with an idol..I'd even be the Jamie Kennedy-like coffee boy for 'im)

aclockworkjj

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestionDustin Diamond

I used to rock at Saved by the Bell trivia...... :wink:

QuoteCharlize Theron
I like this pick....never really thought of her....she isn't bad, definately has her moments....not too mention just good lookin'...

Sign her up!

Alethia

aclockworkjj

I have always been a fan of Michael Rappaport too....he would be good.

Vile5

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonVery cool Vile.  Wow!...
Yeah! Peru is a beautiful country (with a dreadful government)  :yabbse-angry:

And talking about actors (as well as John Turturro) i was thinking about Wes Bentley or maybe Ewan Mcgregor (oh! and he is soooooooo handsome)

and an actress?... Naomi Watts

Fernando

Actresses.

Melanie Lynskey
Brittany Murphy
Mary Lynn Rajskub (again)
Helena Bonham Carter
Alison Lohman
Evan Rachel Wood

Actors.

De Niro
Penn
Depp
Woody Allen, he has claimed that he hasn't worked with other directors because no one ever asks him.

And as everybody the PTA regulars.

Ernie

First of ALL: Zooey Deschanel...but only in a relatively small role. I want to make her a star. He already got to do it for PSH and Reilly and PBH. All the Real Girls scratched the surface of her potential stardom but it wasn't nearly successful enough.

Also:

-Johnny Depp (for the adventure movie!!!)
-Cameron Diaz (underrated)
-Ben Stiller (ditto)
-Peter Stormare (villain)
-Uma Thurman (is Tarantino the only one that can do it for her?)
-Tim Roth (for the adventure movie!!!)
-Audrey Tautou (needs another good movie in addition to Amelie).

brockly

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestionKeanu Reeves (HE should have played Johnny Doe!!!)

:lol: good one dude