The Master - Spoiler-Free Thread

Started by MacGuffin, December 02, 2009, 10:12:15 PM

Jeremy Blackman

And PSH actually parachutes out of the plane into that boat.

The latest version of the script also includes a fight/chase scene atop a speeding train.

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

I know for a fact that a man dressed as a chicken wields a machine gun (the old-fashioned tommy gun kind of course, you know PT), and the scene has something to do with an ice skating hooker whose honor has been challenged on the day of her adopted brother's bar mitzvah.  But that's all I know.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," BolaƱo says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

Reel

Quote from: Mr. Merrill Lehrl on June 14, 2011, 05:50:14 PM
the scene has something to do with an ice skating hooker   

cool, their bringing back rollergirl? Classic. Though I imagine it's kinda tough for her to get around now.

P Heat

This has been on the imdb casting of The Master for a while but, can anyone confirm "Fiona Dourif" is in the film? it makes for at least one true connection so far to Wise Blood lol.
Quote from: Pubrick on September 11, 2012, 06:33:41 PM
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.
:P

I Love a Magician

watched wise blood the other day; i GUARENTEE this movie will not resemble wise blood

Jeremy Blackman

I'm getting flashes of the "Paper Bag" video...

socketlevel

Awesome, that's exactly how i pictured the boat. Maybe a bit bigger.
the one last hit that spent you...

mogwai

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

P Heat

Quote from: I Love a Magician on June 15, 2011, 11:13:01 PM
watched wise blood the other day; i GUARENTEE this movie will not resemble wise blood

I don't know if you can grantee that just yet fully though.  Anyway new set pics are great, someone in stellar is really a fan of P.T :yabbse-grin:. That comment under the blog is soo true, it looks like the set of hoffa lol.
anyway it was after i posted my first serious fanalysis. after the long post all he could say was that the main reason he wanted to see the master was cos of all the red heads.

Stefen

Yeah, is the person at Stellar a PTA fan or are they just an employee at a spa where a random movie is being filmed nearby?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

Quote from: Christian on June 16, 2011, 01:59:02 PM
PTA casted Matt Damon's stuntman buddy:

Was the pic a spoiler or why was it removed?

Jeremy Blackman

I put it in spoiler tags, but it looks like that feature is not working again. Sorry. :oops:

And no it's not actually a spoiler... I just found it overwhelmingly annoying to be forced to look at his face every time I navigated to this page.

I'll re-edit.

P Heat

Lol I basically said that in the ptanderson.info thread a while ago.