What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

mogwai

mogwai's "mr beast" (ltd edition). watching the documentary featured on the dvd.

Sunrise

Shouldn't have taken me this long to see this...better late than never I suppose.

penfold0101

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

sheshothim

Even though I'd like to, I don't know how to make the big pretty picture to show what's in my DVD player. I can't even get my avatar to work. *sigh* So:

I spy with my little eye:

Jackass: The Movie. Haha.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

MacGuffin

Quote from: sheshothim on March 09, 2006, 03:41:29 PM
Even though I'd like to, I don't know how to make the big pretty picture to show what's in my DVD player. I can't even get my avatar to work. *sigh*

Go to Amazon.com and look up the title. Click on 'make picture larger.' Right click then highlight and copy the properties 'address (URL)'. Then come back here and click on Insert Image (above the smilies, second icon from the left) and paste the 'properties' between .

As for the avatar, go to your Profile and click on Forum Profile Information on the left side. You can either link a photo from around the internet (I have my own pic) or upload one from your computer. Just keep it a reasonable size; 220x220 is about right.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sheshothim

You're my savior.

I HAVE tried the profile pic, though, and I STILL can't get it to work.... :yabbse-thumbdown:
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

modage

The Comedians of Comedy: The Movie

i love Zach Galifianakis but the film was not as funny as i had hoped.  maybe the series is better?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: sheshothim on March 09, 2006, 08:18:29 PM
You're my savior.

I HAVE tried the profile pic, though, and I STILL can't get it to work.... :yabbse-thumbdown:
be my savior and introduce yourself.
under the paving stones.

sheshothim

Quote from: Pubrick on March 10, 2006, 04:19:41 AM
Quote from: sheshothim on March 09, 2006, 08:18:29 PM
You're my savior.

be my savior and introduce yourself.

....ok! (I couldn't really think of anything interesting to say to that. I mean, it's pretty easy. You just answer. So that's what I did. And NOW I've made this post much longer than necessary....)

sheshothim

Yay. That's all I have to say. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

samsong

sheshothim

Derek237

I have the big home theatre sound system crap hooked up so I'm watching The Lion King. Hakuna Matata!  :bravo:

McfLy

The Red Vine

"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">