Dream Collaborations

Started by meatwad, April 11, 2004, 01:40:39 PM

I think it has been said before but something with Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise sounds interesting.

If Björk could still act, something with Michel Gondry and her, I guess. I haven't seen Eternal Sunshine.

Daniel Day Lewis directed by Lars Trier.
context, context, context.

coffeebeetle

Quote from: SoNowThenContinuing the trend:

A Scorsese western written by Paul Schrader and shot by Michael Chapman.

Cheers to that.

Here's mine:

A film by Mike Figgis starring Robert Downey Jr. and Scarlett Johanssen as two tourists trapped in Fallujah, Iraq.  Shot by who else but good ol' Bobby Elswit.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

cine

Chris Klein and an acting coach.

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

rustinglass

A lars von trier script directed by thomas vinterberg with an awesome cast...oh, wait...that is happening!!!  :-D  :-D
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

El Duderino

Ed Norton and PTA
Johnny Depp and QT

Quote from: CinephileChris Klein and an acting coach

awesome
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

pete

anytime someone mentions Van Damme I feel obliged to bring up this article, one of the best written pieces of all time:

http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.php?pagename=article&articleid=23130

Quote from: A World ApartHow about a collaboration I had at the mere age of 14, along with recent ideas of movie plot.

Jean-Claude Van Damme
Steven Segal

A gang of samuri warriors has taken over Little Italy. Only these two men can stop them. Their troubles begin when they come face to face with the head gang members....it's their TWINS!!! dun dun dunnnn
Watch Van Damme kick his leg really high
Watch Segal not be able to even lift his leg, but throw a mean punch as a stands perfectly still.
THERE IS "NO ESCAPE, NO SURRENDER" WHEN YOU ARE "MARKED FOR DEATH"
Title: Quadruple Impact
Directed by: Akira Kurosawa
Musical Score by: Justin Timberlake, only his natural beat-box
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton