Trance

Started by MacGuffin, January 10, 2013, 07:31:56 AM

MacGuffin

Release date: March 14, 2013

Starring: James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Vincent Cassel, Tuppence Middleton

Directed by: Danny Boyle

Premise: An art auctioneer who has become mixed up with a group of criminals partners with a hypnotherapist in order to recover a lost painting.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ElPandaRoyal

The amount of discussion in this page is, I think, proportional to the interest of the movie itself. It works around some cliches of heist movies and dream movies and tries to make it look cool by using great music and hard violence and in the end it has absolutely nothing to say and it's not even that entertaining except for the parts where Rosarion Dawson is completely naked.

Imagine Shutter Island (which I loved) and Inception (which I didn't really care about) mixed by a filmmaker who once again manages to suck any real emotion from his story and all we have is a movie no one will talk about in a few years.
Si