Britney

Started by SoNowThen, September 12, 2003, 10:00:19 AM

Ravi

Quote from: Ravi on November 11, 2006, 01:19:53 AM

Notice he's in a padded cell.

Quote from: Pubrick on November 11, 2006, 01:58:36 AM
notice he ashed in his drink before finding an ashtray.

Its a Flaming Homer!

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

I dont know if thats a guy or a girl... but he/she is right... leave her alone!!!!!!

I'm sure Lindsay Lohan is enjoying her best week of the year... she is only #2 fuckup when Britney comes on!

Stefen

Linda Wachowski has found her star/muse for her remake of Jordan's The Crying Game.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 12, 2007, 05:03:34 PM

ugh, i couldn't watch more than 5 seconds of that embarrassment. jesus christ,. actually the only entertaining part is reading the comments. so many comedians!
under the paving stones.

Stefen

omg, the comments in this video havhe me dying.

Quotewow.... watching this makes me want to slap the gay outta him.

britney spears! guys! *slap* girls! pussy! football!

hahahaha sometimes theres nothing funnier than 14 year old white kids with a limited vocabulary and a warped view of the world.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: Pubrick on September 12, 2007, 06:44:20 PMugh, i couldn't watch more than 5 seconds of that embarrassment.
haha yeah i couldnt watch it straight through, mainly cause i feel bad for the guy being so upset over something so stupid. but i did skim it and there's a classic part where he yells "LEAVE BRITNEY SPEARS ALONE RIIGHT.. NOWWW!   .... I MEAN IT!!"

diggler

that went from creepy to hilarious to sad to hilarious again.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

The Sheriff

deep down inside he wants to be a little perfect princess but cant
id fuck ayn rand

mogwai

looks like someone beat michael jackson to it.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 12, 2007, 05:03:34 PM

From now on, everytime I try to sleep, images of horror will keep me wide awake. Maybe Brian DePalma used this video on Redacted and that's why everybody's getting so shoked with the damn movie.

I'm gonna go leave Britney Spears alone... NOW!
Si

grand theft sparrow

This is why the internet shouldn't exist.

matt35mm

... but then... you wouldn't exist!

edison

squints

after reading this (which really isn't worth reading the WHOLE thing):
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=232684

This whole thing is starting to remind me of this:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0390538/
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche