Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Started by MacGuffin, February 17, 2003, 02:42:48 AM

Just Withnail

Quote from: SpielbergGeorge is in charge of breaking the stories...George has broken all the stories.

Again, maybe writing them would be better?

72teeth

more like: "Quit fucking your giant pile of money on our beloved stories, you fatshit, You are breaking them!!!"
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

socketlevel

I agree, did anyone read the frank darabont indy script?
the one last hit that spent you...

Sleepless

I did. From what I recall, it was very similar to the final film. Giant ants and all.

EDIT: Wow. 1000 posts.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Jeremy Blackman

That's why it's funny. Long story short, a model slash aspiring actress posted on C&C saying she was a huge PTA fan (a somewhat dubious claim) and was hoping to get some work in a PTA movie. "Inspiring Actress Jacki Lynn" is what she called herself, and that was perhaps the thread title. There's more to the story, but those are the basics.

Polka, if you can pull something up, I'll be impressed.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: MacGuffin on October 11, 2003, 02:44:10 AM
Quote from: The Gold TrumpetTo get a little nostalgic, with being an active member of the old boards for its entire history, everytime i hear someone call out for local actors on any forum at all I am quickly reminded of the great thread on C & C in the forum PTA's future projects in which one girl with a name I can't remember posted a calling out PTA and announcing herself an actress and then saying something weird which I forgot.

I remember how it was one of the first threads for that forum and really said nothing but everyone replied at the fascination of ONE FEMALE actually posting at the board. Some ridiculed her and some quietly begged her to post more. I don't think she posted again. That was a great thread.

That was Jacki Lynn, and the thread was 'PTA is a soul shaker'. And she wanted PTA to cast her in one of his films because she was an "inspiring" actress.
http://www.jacki-lynn.com/index2.htm

72teeth

fivehead

Hey, ill be a fivehead soon too! Crazy!

Yowza Yowza Yowza

polkablues

Her current IMDb profile picture is the exact same picture she used as her avatar on C&C.

Seriously, Jacki Lynn was the best in-joke this place had for a long time.
My house, my rules, my coffee

72teeth

Yowza Yowza Yowza