Stupidest Things You've Heard About Kill Bill - SPOILERS(!)

Started by cine, October 13, 2003, 11:32:45 AM

coffeebeetle

Quote from: RegularKarateSeriously had someone I know pretty well say to me: "That scene where Lucy Liu and them are all walking in slow motion... THAT IS SO GUY RITCHIE!"

Priceless!  Did you kick 'em for that?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

cine

Quote from: coffeebeetle
Quote from: RegularKarateSeriously had someone I know pretty well say to me: "That scene where Lucy Liu and them are all walking in slow motion... THAT IS SO GUY RITCHIE!"
Priceless!  Did you kick 'em for that?
I think it'd be legal to gut him if he was making reference to Swept Away especially.

Cecil

Quote from: ebeaman
Quote from: Cecil"black and white? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, man"

Lol! I love it! The stupidity of that quote would be redeemed just for giving me a good laugh if somebody said it in front of me. Very good.

nobody actually said that. i was just making reference to this thread http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3974&start=0

Ernie

Ah, well it's still very believable. I'd say just about everybody complained about it in my english class when we were watching The Grapes of Wrath.

cine

Quote from: ebeamanAh, well it's still very believable. I'd say just about everybody complained about it in my english class when we were watching The Grapes of Wrath.
I always find that's the stupidest thing people talk about... Black and white. Do you think these people also complain when looking and black and white photos? "Ah, jesus christ! there's no colour in these! whatthefuck!" It really hurts my head....

Cecil

i asked my dad once why he hated black and white so much and refused to watch any b&w movies and he said "well its outdated. its like driving a car in the rain without any windshield washers."

cine

Gloria

As the old 'Our Feature Presentation' crossed the screen during Kill Bill, a person behind me said "This had better be a joke."

Alethia

not something stupid, but funny: me and my girlfriend saw lost in translation wednesday night, saw spirited away home on thursday, then kill bill on friday....and on the way home from kill bill, she commented on how she had just noticed the pattern.  and she LOVED all three of them - aint she a doll?

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Pas

Quote from: Cecili asked my dad once why he hated black and white so much and refused to watch any b&w movies and he said "well its outdated. its like driving a car in the rain without any windshield washers."

Haha all dads are the same

rustinglass

"What a piece of shit! Americans can't do japanese films!"
"Did you see the film?"-I asked.
"No, but the trailer was a piece of shit."
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Born Under Punches

After leaving Kill Bill, Volume 1

Woman: I didn't like it.
Man: Why not?
Woman: 'Cause you don't see Bill. And they don't kill him at the end.
Me: (chasing the woman, ready to strangle her)