hitchcockmobile

Started by sphinx, March 08, 2003, 10:52:48 PM

SHAFTR

I don't see how the Chica part fits in.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinChicago

wrong.  from now on, anyone who posts an answer must justify it so i see where the fuck they're coming from

MacGuffin

appreviation of a place: ca - california
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Raikus

I've already wasted enough time on this, so I'll go with my best guess:

Sphere

It was in San Fernando Valley (SFV). Van Gogh mutilated his ear... SFVear sound a lot like "Sphere."

Hence the process of a wrong guess.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Pubrick

Quote from: RaikusI've already wasted enough time on this, so I'll go with my best guess:

Sphere

It was in San Fernando Valley (SFV). Van Gogh mutilated his ear... SFVear sound a lot like "Sphere."

haha that deserves to be right even if it's wrong.

sphinx is evil
under the paving stones.

sphinx

Quote from: RaikusI've already wasted enough time on this, so I'll go with my best guess:

Sphere

raikus just kicked everyone else's ass and got the completely right answer.

:yabbse-thumbup:

Raikus

Yes, indeed.

I kick ass for the Lord!
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

SHAFTR

Ohhh my....that was a reach.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

sphinx

clue: formal noun prefix-y, ____ room

macguffin - 5
raikus - 1
xerxes - 1
picolas - 1
newtron - 0

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

sphinx

no, however i will give another clue

clue: gentleman's prefix-y

and remember to include your thought process so we can all laugh at you

Raikus

We'll see if luck carries me through on this one too.

My guess: Mystery Men.

Rationale: Gentlemen's prefix would be "Mr." "Mister" + "y" would be "Mystery." And of course we have a "Men's Room." Hence... "Mystery Men"  :?:

Sleuth

Raikus, you thoroughly kick ass.
I like to hug dogs

sphinx

Quote from: RaikusWe'll see if luck carries me through on this one too.

My guess: Mystery Men.

Rationale: Gentlemen's prefix would be "Mr." "Mister" + "y" would be "Mystery." And of course we have a "Men's Room." Hence... "Mystery Men"  :?:

raikus nails another one.

RegularKarate

you HAVE to be feeding him this stuff...

Good damn job