Christina Ricci Neked in Monster?

Started by RegularKarate, March 05, 2003, 04:21:43 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
she strikes me as one of those girls who grows up listening to alanis and watching films like " cant hardlly wait"  , then she goes off to college, dyes her hair black and now her so called favorite film is  the Royal Tenenbaums, and now she wants us all to think that she was into joy division her whole life, ( even though she just heard of them two weeks ago) and now she thinks everyone who likes nsync are sheep, even though the only reason she likes radiohead is because everyone in her new crowd does and she wants to look with it  ( sheep anyone) and she is against the war because she saw a sticker on a stop sign , that said WAR that was placed under the word stop.

BORING..........

You strike me as a fucking idiot.

And you do not strike me at all, bland dull , no impression worth keeping

as far as your anger towards my post, well like the song goes " sometimes the honesty is too much"

but you can disregard the other part of that chorus where he says " sometimes when we touch" since your much too non funky to ever to come near me, physically spiritually mentally.........

RegularKarate

as far as your anger towards my post, well like the song goes " sometimes the honesty is too much"

but you can disregard the other part of that chorus where he says " sometimes when we touch" since your much too non funky to ever to come near me, physically spiritually mentally.........

Well, I don't give a shit what your wanna-be hipster ass thinks of me at all... I was actually coming back to delete the post I made because it's not really me to sink to personal attacks that quickly, but you try so hard to be cool and Budge is a genuine person.

She's intelligent and has a personality that doesn't come from a can.

You hang on to your "how to be a playa'" tapes and I'll hang with the home-grown and we'll leave our little disagreement ass-side. Ya dig?

Pubrick

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesshe strikes me as one of those girls who grows up listening to alanis and watching films like " cant hardlly wait"  , then she goes off to college, dyes her hair black and now her so called favorite film is  the Royal Tenenbaums, and now she wants us all to think that she was into joy division her whole life, ( even though she just heard of them two weeks ago) and now she thinks everyone who likes nsync are sheep, even though the only reason she likes radiohead is because everyone in her new crowd does and she wants to look with it  ( sheep anyone) and she is against the war because she saw a sticker on a stop sign , that said WAR that was placed under the word stop.

BORING..........
she's probably older than u.

oh and shut up, idiot. thanksabunch.
under the paving stones.

Quote from: RegularKarate

You hang on to your "how to be a playa'" tapes and I'll hang with the home-grown and we'll leave our little disagreement ass-side. Ya dig?
\

i don't think i own any how to be a playa tapes, wait :: gets all cockeyed:: are you dissing bell Bellamy , thems fighting words :: looks for lead pipe::

i do however have a tape of the works of brion gysin, as read by the cast of mammas family . Gotta love that eBay.

as far as me being a tough guy, im really not trust me, im just having fun . Irony has a way of not coming across online sometimes , maybe its because you cant see the way im saying what i am saying

now i must go I'm working on a re make of that film sommersby , staring a cast of all Asian people who stutter,  wearing M.C hammer pants.

bonanzataz

Well, Ms. Jones, if you'd done your research then you would've known that budgie is awesome. She is refined, intelligent, funny, and a GREAT lay (I think I've developed a little crush, I have no idea where that came from). I think you've got a bone to pick cause you're jealous that she's more popular. These boards really are like high school. Budgie, wanna go to prom with me?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

is butterscotch just playing or is he really an idiot?

Ghostboy

I'm sure he's just playing, but as often is the case on message boards, that often comes across as idiocy.

Budgie does rock.

Quote from: cecil b. dementedis butterscotch just playing or is he really an idiot?

we mock what we don't understand, how else would you explain the beating i got for dressing like hamlet, when i went down to the grand ol opry, ohhh when i think of where they put that skull ..... :: cries out loud while singing " beautiful" by christina agulara::

dude, can i call you dude ??? greatness is never a easy pill to swallow, sadlly in my lifetime my work will only be loved in france, and then when i am trying to pick up chicks, i will have to tell them that i am big in "freedomslavia"

ohh its rough I'm telling yah

Quote from: GhostboyI'm sure he's just playing, but as often is the case on message boards, that often comes across as idiocy.

Budgie does rock.

if the message boards make me look bad online, you can only imagine what my Tattoo on my back of the cast of step by step does for me when im walking on the beach .

now i must get back to work , on this new dance i am creating based on the film " k 9" with jim belushi

MacGuffin

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones[budgie] strikes me as one of those girls who grows up listening to alanis and watching films like " cant hardlly wait"  , then she goes off to college, dyes her hair black and now her so called favorite film is  the Royal Tenenbaums, and now she wants us all to think that she was into joy division her whole life, ( even though she just heard of them two weeks ago) and now she thinks everyone who likes nsync are sheep, even though the only reason she likes radiohead is because everyone in her new crowd does and she wants to look with it  ( sheep anyone) and she is against the war because she saw a sticker on a stop sign , that said WAR that was placed under the word stop.

BORING..........

but i am done with this petty shit, i am about love see look  :-D

Quote from: Butterscotch Joneswe mock what we don't understand

You obviously don't understand budgie.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

alright i recommend we implement a pledgeship for newbies. what nerve, picking on veterans when ur new? if id tried that shit when i was a pledge i would have gotten my ass kicked- bows and toes on bottle caps until your bleeding.

budgie

BonBon ~ no, I'm the one to apologise, I misread you.

Thanks to RK and the others who rushed to defend my rep against blah blah blah.

And just to clear up the mystery, I'm currently 8st 11lbs.

Pubrick

Quote from: budgieI'm currently 8st 11lbs. (55kg)
can.....not.....compute,.,.,.....,.,.['">.][l./,[/;./
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

Why is Budge using the Avoirdupois scale?  Wouldn't you use metric?  I thought... nevermind.

Who uses Stone?  I thought you were telling us you lived on eighth street at first.

either way, we got your back, it's weight is insignificant (it's mass doesn't matter)

-dazza-

Umm, I might be remembering wrong, but wasn't Christina Ricci topless in American Beauty?
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE