MARRIED with children

Started by underdog, May 16, 2003, 01:06:36 PM

underdog

ya, i was watching the MARRIED witth children reunion special. i was thinknig they should bring this it back on tv. im not saying to make new show,but this play the re-run. I LOVE THIS SHOW?! to hell with  malcom in the middle.  
peace
:)

btw: did any one else watch the reunion speical last nite?
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

godardian

Quote from: underdogya, i was watching the MARRIED witth children reunion special. i was thinknig they should bring this it back on tv. im not saying to make new show,but this play the re-run. I LOVE THIS SHOW?! to hell with  malcom in the middle.  
peace
:)

btw: did any one else watch the reunion speical last nite?

I didn't, but they do rerun the show all the time in my market. I'd imagine if you have cable, you can find reruns somewhere.

Al Bundy was the Archie Bunker of the eighties, wasn't he?
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

BonBon85

Yeah, I think FX plays reruns almost everyday. It might be some other cable station like USA, but I'm almost positive it's FX.

underdog

Quote from: BonBon85Yeah, I think FX plays reruns almost everyday. It might be some other cable station like USA, but I'm almost positive it's FX.

not in canada,BC
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

European Son

A brilliant show. I think it peaked with the whole No M'am thing. Al Bundy is one of the best TV characters ever.

Weak2ndAct

Wow, I didn't expect to find a thread about this show.

I vividly remember when the show first aired, it was the biggest deal, and my family always made time to watch it.  As I grew older, snobbery set in, and I deemed the show awful, ridiculous, and unfunny.  As of late, I've found myself watching the reruns on my local Fox channel (as I am doing now) and am being sucked in again.  Sure, the jokes are corny, but there's a cynicism and absurdity to the humor that always brings me back... I'm probably alone in this.

NEON MERCURY

no, you are not alone.  i grew up watching this show. i even had a t-shirt.
i think the humor is still funny and relative.  i need to start getting the dvd sets -but just been lazy.

bluejaytwist

MARRIED with children is amazing
malcom in the middle is not

a list of things on tv that are not amazing, nor have they ever been:

survivor
fear factor
pamela anderson
most things on upn

things that are amazing (but not really)
360 dance

tag your man
head to head
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com