The Sopranos

Started by SoNowThen, November 19, 2003, 02:34:59 PM

Drenk

Very. It's such a weird and funny and bitersweet magnificient show. Strong characters. It's not just about Tony, as BB is mostly just about Walt. The last season is my favorite. I'm excited for you! I hope you'll enjoy.
Ascension.

Alexandro

i've seen it twice and what I already thought was of the best things i've ever seen only got better. it's one of the few times in my life when the hype is nothing compared to the real thing.

Kal

I'm actually about the finish watching it for the 3rd time. I started watching again about a year ago when I go to the gym (HBOGo is beautiful) and very slowly I got through the whole thing again and it's so awesome. So good. I still pick up small things here and there that I didn't notice before. I like it because compared to other shows, I don't think there are bad seasons. There are not even terrible episodes. Some episodes are not as great as other, but the story and characters keep you always engaged. You're watching their stories evolve and its very real. Definitely worth watching all the way.

Tictacbk