Kill Bill
The Cooler
Matrix Revolutions
Love Actually
Big Fish
The Office Season 2
Master and Commander

Stefen

I'll probably pick up house of sand and fog tomorrow. But april does look very good. Don't forget about freaks and geeks april 6th.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

These are the ones I'm getting:

Grapes of Wrath
In Living Colour: Season One
Kids in the Hall: Season One
Floating Weeds

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Finn

The Cooler and Kill Bill will be on my list
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Bruce Lee

i've had the office series 2 for months now

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: andykLots of new releases to buy...

Kill Bill
Love Actually
Big Fish

Will be mine...

I've never seen The Office...  :oops:  how bad do I suck?...
Si

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Find Your Magali

Quote from: Bruce Leei've had the office series 2 for months now

I don't suppose it includes the final holiday special, huh? ... Are they gonna make us buy that as another separate, to get final closure.

Well, I reckon I'd do it anyway....

SiliasRuby

I don't know if alot of you are into documentarys but the DVD for the doc "Sherman's March" comes out April 6th.
Here is a description I got from amazon.com:
Filmmaker Ross McElwee turns his cameras inward when his proposed documentary on Northern Civil War General William Tecumseh Sherman, perhaps the single most hated Union officer in the South, becomes a witty and unexpectedly engaging meditation upon his own ailing love life. As McElwee retraces Sherman's 19th-century march through the South, where his blazing trail left smoking ruins of Georgia's cities and towns in his wake, he can't seem to help but train his camera on a succession of Southern women he meets along the way, using the documentary as a sly method of meeting girls. (Aspiring filmmakers take note: it works surprisingly well.) Sherman's March evolves into an introspective meditation on love, happiness, the fear of nuclear holocaust, and the meaning of life. McElwee's light touch and relaxed, deadpan offscreen narration gives this genial documentary tour of his soul a rare kind of insight.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

godardian

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.