Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

Alethia

jenkins

Drenk

Ascension.

Alethia

Sorry, Drenk. I was similarly gutted when Leonard Cohen died (it was also the week Trump won the election so it really felt like the last fucking straw.)

Alethia

jenkins

the final song he played live

Drenk

That video now gives the impression that he was eulogizing himself, looking at his life from a distance, empty and resigned—but smirking...

From what I know, he was looking forward to the tour. He was supposed to play this weekend. But sometimes the fear is so strong it leaves you gasping.

Depression is a tricky thing, you just don't know when it'll get you. He didn't pass this particular day. He might have lived another decade or two. Or a year.

May he rest in peace, if it exists.

Ascension.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Alethia

Alethia

https://twitter.com/KerrangMagazine/status/1176075123159392261

I'll always remember him best as the judge with a heart who takes it easy on Jackie Brown.

Alethia

wilberfan

Dammit.  And there he is in all his glory just over an hour into the new Breaking Bad movie which I happen to be watching at this exact moment.  I adored him in JACKIE BROWN...

Sleepless

Watched El Camino Friday night, then woke to this news on Saturday morning. He was the quiet heart of Jackie Brown, of course, and brought a perfect blend of calm and gravitas to his role in Twin Peaks The Return. Sounds from all the tributes pouring in that he was a quality bloke in real live.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

wilberfan