Best Crowe Film

Started by Banky, January 19, 2004, 08:19:52 PM

Banky

What do you think is Cameron Crowes Best Film to date?

Alethia

say anything say anything say anything

Banky

i fucked up the pole, will an admin please fix it

Sleuth

Quote from: Bankyi fucked up the pole, will an admin please fix it

Hahaha, that's so hilarious.  But it doesn't matter, the correct answer if Almost Famous
I like to hug dogs

modage

i love almost famous, but i love jerry maguire a little bit more.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Banky

yeah jm, vs, af are all pretty close but af pulls ahead

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ElPandaRoyal

Si

©brad

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumJerry Ma-fuckin'-guire
:yabbse-thumbup:

kotte

Vanilla Sky

One of the few films that actually catch true love on film.

Banky

Quote from: kotteVanilla Sky

One of the few films that actually catch true love on film.

its rare for VS to get praised on this site

The Perineum Falcon

So I guess I'm not alone in thinking Singles wasn't the best thing?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

cine

Voted for Say Anything...

One more vote for Almost Famous and we'll have a 4 way tie for the best/more proof that Singles wasn't that good.

Pubrick

yeah singles sucks, and the symmetry proves it.

it's like, even the universe thinks so.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

...almost famous from what i have heard is the best ..and i have seen it also...and yes it is simply the best.....sinngles was wack buit it gets a lest one star because eddie vedder was in it......and say anything has the cusack factor(bad)......and vanilla sky is his second best.....and jerry macguire is cheese.....and it has cuba 'radio -chill factor-boat trip' gooding...jr.....