Kill Bill: Volume One

Started by Satcho9, January 19, 2003, 10:18:06 PM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: xerxesi know there was a thread about this on the old board, but is the script still online somewhere, and if so, where might i find it...

...some help mac

Does reading a script like this potentially hurt the movie watching experience?

xerxes

i don't usually read a script before seeing the movie, and i actually don't plan on reading this one either... just wanted to check out a couple things

...it would hurt the suprise of seeing a movie for the first time, which is something that no one should mess with

jtm

i sometimes read a script for a movie that i think will be good.  just so i can imagine it in my head how i might do things and then see what someone else did. its been very helpful to me experience wise.

Newtron

Sometimes I cut myself to see how much it bleeds.

Pedro

I've already read the script...I don't think it ruins anything.  If anything it made my excitement and anticipation for the film even higher.  Tarantino's script is very detailed visually and he somehow has the same mind as me, because the images in the trailer almost perfectly matched my mind's.  Plus, it will be fun to see how much the movie changes in it's transformation from script to screen.

come.to/killbill

MacGuffin

Vivica A. Fox Talks Tarantino's Kill Bill

Vivica A. Fox tells columnists Marilyn Beck & Stacey Jenel Smith that Quentin Tarantino's Deadly Vipers in his upcoming Kill Bill should not be confused with Charlie's Angels.

Fox co-stars in the film with Uma Thurman, Daryl Hannah, David Carradine and Lucy Liu, who's in both movies. She declares, "Ours isn't campy. This film is very dark, very raw and very Tarantino. The only similarity it has to 'Charlie's Angels' is they both have chicks kicking ass, but that's where it stops."

Fox, who underwent heavy martial arts training for more than seven months in the United States and Beijing for the flick, is hoping that "Quentin's movie gets critical acclaim. The script was great, the shoot was great."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

okie dokie, sounds good to me. I think Vivica A. Fox is a babe.

Pwaybloe

Whoever this is is a babe, too.  jtm?

Too bad we can't see her face.

jtm

Quote from: PawbloeWhoever this is is a babe, too.  jtm?

Too bad we can't see her face.

wanna see more?

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=511

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

MacGuffin

Kill Bill to be Split Into Two Films?

Columnists Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith spoke to actor David Carradine about Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill. Carradine says there might be plans to make it into a double feature.

"Shooting has been going on so long -- with Quentin continuing to write scenes -- that plans are afoot to turn 'Kill Bill' into two 90-minute features that would be released within five weeks of each other," he says. "The first film would end with a cliffhanger, so that everyone would want to see the second half."

Carradine adds that if these plans go through he would have to come back for more filming. "I was called back in January to do an additional scene Tarantino had written, and was back again twice in February. Dividing 'Kill Bill' into two films would mean my returning to the cameras again for some connective tissue."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

Cecil

its cool that we wouldnt have to wait 1 or 3 years between each part.

i hope the dvd will include both.