Well timed movie quotes

Started by aurora, May 12, 2003, 04:57:04 PM

aurora

Does anyone else say movie quotes that relate to a certain situation?

Me and my cousin always do it

One time me, my cousin and his dad were building a computer desk - we were about half way through and it was starting to take shape and my uncle goes 'wow, this is looking good' and then my cousin went 'Lets not start sucking each others dicks quite yet gentlemen' (Pulp Fiction)

It was well timed I believe.

Anyone else got a similar story? :D

I have about 10 more! haha.

Cecil

i use alot of quotes from alot of movies, but especially "sex... is ugly! boring hippy shit" from sid and nancy whenever i hear a bunch of guys hooting over some girl, and recently i picked up "the pope fucked a dog, no fault of mine" from fear and loathing which i just utter whenever. heheh

dufresne

i once argued with a friend named Jerry.

i said, "I'm not gonna debate you Jerry... I'm not gonna sit here and debate."

he didn't get it.
There are shadows in life, baby.

Cecil

thats a good one. once someone asked me something i didnt want to answer so i said "see these are personal matters that... that need'nt... that need'nt" but he got it

cowboykurtis

i use quotes from glen gary alot when argueing:

i dont care who you know, who's nephew you are, who's dick ya' sucking, im gonna have your job asshole...

one point of which i spoke to you of which, i can not discuss at this moment...

your excuses are your own...

where'd you learn your trade! who told you, you can work with men? you amature, you company man, you child, you...
...your excuses are your own...

MrBurgerKing

I was once eating at Wendys and wanted more onion rings (I ordered fries but the one onion ring in the fries tempted me.. okay, so Wendys doesn't have onion rings, but it fits the story), the cashier told me they had no onions. I said to her "WENDY, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just going to bash your fucking brains in!"

dufresne

Quote from: MrBurgerKingI said to her "WENDY, I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm just going to bash your fucking brains in!"

on a side note, the line that immediately follows that line, "I'm gonna bash them right the FUCK, in" is one of best phonetical uses of the word 'fuck'.  Ever.

edit: found a sound byte as an example...
http://161.58.5.90/shining/bash.wav
There are shadows in life, baby.

MrBurgerKing

Thanks Andy, good to see someone else who loves THE SHINING. I'd easily put that on any top / best list. It's the whopper of horror.