STATIC

Started by cowboykurtis, October 17, 2003, 11:02:35 AM

cowboykurtis

HAS ANYONE SEEN MARK ROMANEK'S FIRST FEATURE FILM -- I BELIVE HE CO-WROTE IT WITH KEITH GORDON -- IM DYING TO FIND A COPY, OR AT LEAST HEAR ONE'S OPINION ABOUT THE FILM.
...your excuses are your own...

mutinyco

It's not available on video that I know of. Perhaps once Mark does more features and feels comfortable enough he'll release it. I think he considers it an early effort primarily concerned with style over substance.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Holden Pike

It was released on VHS, though long out-of-print of course. I own it. I'm sure if you root around on eBay you'll eventually find yourself a copy.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream, it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film."
- Frank Capra

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Holden PikeIt was released on VHS, though long out-of-print of course. I own it. I'm sure if you root around on eBay you'll eventually find yourself a copy.

How is it? Do yo know how old he was when it was made? im curious to see it.
...your excuses are your own...

mutinyco

He was recently out of college, having also been nominated for a student Oscar. Go to:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0090069/
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe