To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Sigur Rós

harris

Alright, I'm no spammer. I am just trying to get visitors to my site and I heard you people here are big on film. Anyway, I post in the Harmony Korine message board. This board is far too huge for my taste. But please pm me or email me about my site if you want.

thanks
paul

Reinhold

Quote from: harris on April 04, 2006, 10:12:05 AM
Alright, I'm no spammer. I am just trying to get visitors to my site and I heard you people here are big on film. Anyway, I post in the Harmony Korine message board. This board is far too huge for my taste. But please pm me or email me about my site if you want.

thanks
paul

bald knobbery, if you ask me.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

harris

Pubrick

it means either join the community or shut the fuck up.

thanks for stopping by.
under the paving stones.

harris

wow you guys are pricks no doubt.

Ravi

You got us pegged pretty quickly, but seriously, what Pubrick said.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Well, it was indirect spam.  He could've plastered invites everywhere, but said if we were interested to ask.

EDIT: Ok, I just saw the thread.  There are places for links like that.  If you post a thread about it, it comes off as spam.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Reinhold

Quote from: Neil on March 20, 2006, 02:39:08 AM
I'll clarify, Tom, the creator of myspace is tom, and someone told a joke and made "black tom" which is a black guy posing in the same type of picture as the regular tom, it's funny...and the tom cruise thing, is they made tom cruise look like the emperor, it's also funny...One fun hobby i enjoy is finding the most random people that have myspace: Dennis Haysbert (the alstate Guy) Billy Zabka (karate kid) and these are just a couple, i mean god, satan, jesus, and most importantly STEVE GUTTENBURG all have myspaces...Although they're probably fake, it's still fun

P.S. This is what the alphabet would look like if the letters q and r were taken out of the alphabet (i love mitch hedburg)

http://www.bustedtees.com/shirts/tom
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Jannemanneman

Quote from: Pubrick on April 20, 2006, 10:54:01 AM
Quote from: Jannemanneman on April 20, 2006, 03:01:44 AM
Quote from: ©brad on April 19, 2006, 09:42:07 PM
was it necessary to quote that whole thing?
I guess it was..  :ponder:

introduce yourself before posting again.
introduction it is. hi, i'm jannemanneman and you can find more info about me in my profile. news is the main reason i read xixax and i don't like people who talk too much and say too little.

cheers,
jannemanneman

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

eloquentpilgrim

Hey guys.

I'm a born-again n00b, I guess you could say.
I visited here a wee bit ago.

Basically, I'm back at this forum 'cos I've been dumped, hardcore. We consequently met on a forum that I have persuaded myself to no longer use, 'cos I really never want to hear from That Arse again. Outta sight, outta mind.

TAKE THAT, INTERNET BOYFRIEND!
I only post on MOVIE FORUMS! Now Look who's lolling!

Anyway. Here's to many Friday and Saturday nights spent wallowing in front of this monitor, drinking cheap, Australian beer. And here's to more Shaun of the Dead-esque films.

modage

Quote from: eloquentpilgrim on April 21, 2006, 06:03:50 AM
And here's to more Shaun of the Dead-esque films.
welcome to xixax.  we can talk about Hot Fuzz here: http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=8465.0  :yabbse-grin:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Jannemanneman on April 20, 2006, 11:58:49 AM
Quote from: Pubrick on April 20, 2006, 10:54:01 AM
Quote from: Jannemanneman on April 20, 2006, 03:01:44 AM
Quote from: ©brad on April 19, 2006, 09:42:07 PM
was it necessary to quote that whole thing?
I guess it was..  :ponder:

introduce yourself before posting again.
introduction it is. hi, i'm jannemanneman and you can find more info about me in my profile. news is the main reason i read xixax and i don't like people who talk too much and say too little.

cheers,
jannemanneman

I guess you don't like "The Big Lebowski", then. If you don't, get the hell out of here!!!  :yabbse-angry:
Si