My opinion of xixax members.

Started by Stefen, July 29, 2004, 03:23:26 PM

Stefen

Kotte - Dude is in love with himself. Hes a euro. I watched this shit on mtv spring break about these two guys called Sven from sweden, i think, who had their spring break lives followed. Kotte would be just like these two bozos. Goes to the club and acts like a chump, but still gets hoes. He has a big ass smile on his face, dancing like a chump, but hey, the girl hes with has some nice boobs. Kotte is probably the only person in the world who doesnt feel guilty after masturbating cause he thinks hes having sex with someone he loves.

Macguffin - I dont know, seems kinda like a punk to me. Hes like 27 and is already like 40. Someone uses his driveway to turn around and he goes and stands out at the front door just to let them know he knows they're turning around on his driveway. Probably rests his right leg on his left knee when he reads a magazine.

Thrindle - A fat girl with fine friends. Wore skirts to school and you would be tempted to see if you could see her panties, its just an automatic reaction, i dont know why youd look for a fat girls panties, but its done. Has those real meaty arms, that you can pinch the bottom of the arm and just jiggle the shit outta it. Every guy shes ever been with was desperate to the point of suicide for some poontang, or they thought they had a chance at her fine friends, Michelle, and Kristen.

onomotabotopia(wtf?!) - ono is like a little mole on the back of your arm. You never even knew it was there, until one day you were looking at the back of your arm, and you were like, what the fuck? I got a mole right there? Has over 2000 posts but I dont remember any of them. More than likely lives in some sorry ass state and experiments with numerous drugs. In high school he was a nobody. A kid would be passing out papers half way through the year, get to his, and ask the teach "Who is ono?" Didn't even get his first kiss till he was 18, and even that was outta town.

Pubrick - I think hes from australia - just the fact that hes from australia makes him a loser. Probably talks and the front of his hair bounces because he has a little head movement. Crickey! Drinks fosters and hits up the clubs in his nike hoodie that has stains on it. Gets girls by using slang he learned from me. Probably hardly ever showers.

Cinephile - Probably a bisexual. Gets a little giddy sarcastically admitting how funny something is. Never smokes or drinks, but his friends do, and hes always the one paying for his friends pleasure, his friends would just be kickin it like "damn, we need to get some killa buds and some booze bro! Why dont we call cinephile, hes got money!" so they hang out with him because he buys them stuff. In school hes always asleep and people think hes gay cause he never talks to girls. Lost his virginity when he was 19, to actually a pretty fine puerto rican chick.

Jeremy Blackman - Hes the dude everyone hates at the party cause hes always trying to prove them wrong on the most miniscule stuff, after all the girls see how much of a jackass he is, he doesn't try to get with them anymore, after that he will hang out with nothing but guys at the party, but subliminaly, like by playing darts or pool, or checkin out the system someone put in their truck. Look in his cell phone, bet the guy to girl ratio is 12:1.

NEON - blah blah blah, actually parenthetical expression, blah blah blah, perfect grammar, lynch, blah blah, semicolon, this guy can direct yo! blah blah, try to act ghetto now, blah, blah, post a picture of the movie i just saw, post some numbers rounded to the hundreth decimal place, try to be specific, blah blah, dont forget the semicolon [post pic of movie i just saw] Neon is probably just a little kid. probably has stuck his finger up his ass while masterbating, just to see how it feels (sick shit!) gets movie ads out of entertainment weekly and hangs them on his wall even if his mom tells him not to

Gold Trumpet - I'd probably wanna fight him in real life. He has spiky hair, and probably listens to rap. Big no-no. Stick to Sum 41 and that band that makes that song "I'm addicted to you!" kinda like cinephile in the sense that he seems gay but still gets fine chicks. Cuddling with girls in the park, and asking them to go get a cup of coffee with him. Thinks hes real smart and when he tries to prove it most girls turn him down, so he shouts unintelligent obscenities at them as they walk off.

Cronopio - Can't stand this guy, It's like having my drunk uncle who I only see at family get togethers posting at a message board. Experimented with heroin back in 92 when the "grunge" thing was in. Has an identity crisis, goes from the cute mexican guy, to the drunk mexican guy, to the jersey bull dyke mexican guy. Probably has a star football player (crono loves his football) in one of his classes, and listens to his conversations he has with another guy, then goes and tells his friends the conversation, only saying that it was him talking to the football player. walks through the halls at passing period and wonders why he gets left hanging when he wants to give someone dapz so much. Has probably jerked off in a public restroom a few times, and left pearls.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Myxo

cine

I like how my offline friends call me Cinephile. That was the best part.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: StefenJeremy Blackman - Hes the dude everyone hates at the party cause hes always trying to prove them wrong on the most miniscule stuff
But the law of internet psychology clearly states that the unconscious is freely inverted with the sober conscious when exposed to the anarchic anonymity of the online social structure.

Thrindle

Quote from: StefenThrindle - A fat girl with fine friends. Wore skirts to school and you would be tempted to see if you could see her panties, its just an automatic reaction, i dont know why youd look for a fat girls panties, but its done. Has those real meaty arms, that you can pinch the bottom of the arm and just jiggle the shit outta it. Every guy shes ever been with was desperate to the point of suicide for some poontang, or they thought they had a chance at her fine friends, Michelle, and Kristen.

Honestly, I liked your post.  Sort of intuitive on some level... except that I pictured some morbidly obese girl, eating bon-bons, drooling, and watching As the Stomach Turns.
Classic.

RegularKarate

This would be funny if it were actually... funny.

If this were good, I would have been pissed that I wasn't mentioned and "burned" too.

It's like Ashton Kutcher's little brother brought a fart machine into a room and started pointing at people going "oh dude, that guy just farted" and despite no one caring or believing him, stands up and says "Oh SNAP!!! Yall just got PUNK'D!!!"

Sleuth

Quote from: Pubrickstefen stop it.

post of the year
I like to hug dogs

pete

cell phones?  puero rican girls?  parties?  SEX?!

here would be a much more accurate depiction of the xixax members:

Kotte -  nerd
Macguffin - big nerd
Thrindle - girl nerd
onomotabotopia - nerd
Pubrick - bitter nerd
Cinephile - nerd
Jeremy Blackman - nerd!
NEON - nerd
Gold Trumpet - sensitive nerd
Cronopio - nerd
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

I wish Ingmar Bergman received more attention than  Thrindle
context, context, context.

Thrindle

Quote from: cronopioI wish Ingmar Bergman received more attention than  Thrindle

Actually so do I.  I was trying to watch Persona, when GT turned it off half way through...

Guess I'm just more interesting.
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarate
It's like Ashton Kutcher's little brother brought a fart machine into a room and started pointing at people going "oh dude, that guy just farted" and despite no one caring or believing him, stands up and says "Oh SNAP!!! Yall just got PUNK'D!!!"

You could not be farther from the truth.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

Quote from: classical gasstefen- spends a night thinking of a way to ridicule imaginary personas of a movie forum for being lame.  claims to be anything other than american when he started a thread about moving to the east coast.  

classical gas- drunken, irrational jerk who actually got slightly aroused earlier today watching a forty year old on the bible network who wore an excessice amount of makeup.

shanghai orange- should post more  :(

neon mercury- enjkoy reeding his posts veery much

thrindle-  :yabbse-thumbup:

cronpio/cinephile- should be proud to be mexican and canadian, respectively; if i'm correct...

HAHAHA these are even worst (I didn't think it would be possible) ! This looks like it was written by some retard or something, no offense.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Stefen
NEON - blah blah blah Neon is probably just a little kid. probably has stuck his finger up his ass while masterbating, just to see how it feels (sick shit!)

............................................................................... :?: .....
......... :evil: . :evil: ............. :| ............. :| ..............
......... :? ............ :roll: ............. :laughing2: .............. :kiss: .....

Sigur Rós

Quote from: StefenKotte - Dude is in love with himself. Hes a euro. I watched this shit on mtv spring break about these two guys called Sven from sweden, i think, who had their spring break lives followed. Kotte would be just like these two bozos. Goes to the club and acts like a chump, but still gets hoes. He has a big ass smile on his face, dancing like a chump, but hey, the girl hes with has some nice boobs. Kotte is probably the only person in the world who doesnt feel guilty after masturbating cause he thinks hes having sex with someone he loves.

Macguffin - I dont know, seems kinda like a punk to me. Hes like 27 and is already like 40. Someone uses his driveway to turn around and he goes and stands out at the front door just to let them know he knows they're turning around on his driveway. Probably rests his right leg on his left knee when he reads a magazine.

Thrindle - A fat girl with fine friends. Wore skirts to school and you would be tempted to see if you could see her panties, its just an automatic reaction, i dont know why youd look for a fat girls panties, but its done. Has those real meaty arms, that you can pinch the bottom of the arm and just jiggle the shit outta it. Every guy shes ever been with was desperate to the point of suicide for some poontang, or they thought they had a chance at her fine friends, Michelle, and Kristen.

onomotabotopia(wtf?!) - ono is like a little mole on the back of your arm. You never even knew it was there, until one day you were looking at the back of your arm, and you were like, what the fuck? I got a mole right there? Has over 2000 posts but I dont remember any of them. More than likely lives in some sorry ass state and experiments with numerous drugs. In high school he was a nobody. A kid would be passing out papers half way through the year, get to his, and ask the teach "Who is ono?" Didn't even get his first kiss till he was 18, and even that was outta town.

Pubrick - I think hes from australia - just the fact that hes from australia makes him a loser. Probably talks and the front of his hair bounces because he has a little head movement. Crickey! Drinks fosters and hits up the clubs in his nike hoodie that has stains on it. Gets girls by using slang he learned from me. Probably hardly ever showers.

Cinephile - Probably a bisexual. Gets a little giddy sarcastically admitting how funny something is. Never smokes or drinks, but his friends do, and hes always the one paying for his friends pleasure, his friends would just be kickin it like "damn, we need to get some killa buds and some booze bro! Why dont we call cinephile, hes got money!" so they hang out with him because he buys them stuff. In school hes always asleep and people think hes gay cause he never talks to girls. Lost his virginity when he was 19, to actually a pretty fine puerto rican chick.

Jeremy Blackman - Hes the dude everyone hates at the party cause hes always trying to prove them wrong on the most miniscule stuff, after all the girls see how much of a jackass he is, he doesn't try to get with them anymore, after that he will hang out with nothing but guys at the party, but subliminaly, like by playing darts or pool, or checkin out the system someone put in their truck. Look in his cell phone, bet the guy to girl ratio is 12:1.

NEON - blah blah blah, actually parenthetical expression, blah blah blah, perfect grammar, lynch, blah blah, semicolon, this guy can direct yo! blah blah, try to act ghetto now, blah, blah, post a picture of the movie i just saw, post some numbers rounded to the hundreth decimal place, try to be specific, blah blah, dont forget the semicolon [post pic of movie i just saw] Neon is probably just a little kid. probably has stuck his finger up his ass while masterbating, just to see how it feels (sick shit!) gets movie ads out of entertainment weekly and hangs them on his wall even if his mom tells him not to

Gold Trumpet - I'd probably wanna fight him in real life. He has spiky hair, and probably listens to rap. Big no-no. Stick to Sum 41 and that band that makes that song "I'm addicted to you!" kinda like cinephile in the sense that he seems gay but still gets fine chicks. Cuddling with girls in the park, and asking them to go get a cup of coffee with him. Thinks hes real smart and when he tries to prove it most girls turn him down, so he shouts unintelligent obscenities at them as they walk off.

Cronopio - Can't stand this guy, It's like having my drunk uncle who I only see at family get togethers posting at a message board. Experimented with heroin back in 92 when the "grunge" thing was in. Has an identity crisis, goes from the cute mexican guy, to the drunk mexican guy, to the jersey bull dyke mexican guy. Probably has a star football player (crono loves his football) in one of his classes, and listens to his conversations he has with another guy, then goes and tells his friends the conversation, only saying that it was him talking to the football player. walks through the halls at passing period and wonders why he gets left hanging when he wants to give someone dapz so much. Has probably jerked off in a public restroom a few times, and left pearls.

:bravo: I want more!

Kal

Quote from: StefenKotte - Dude is in love with himself. Hes a euro. I watched this shit on mtv spring break about these two guys called Sven from sweden, i think, who had their spring break lives followed. Kotte would be just like these two bozos. Goes to the club and acts like a chump, but still gets hoes. He has a big ass smile on his face, dancing like a chump, but hey, the girl hes with has some nice boobs. Kotte is probably the only person in the world who doesnt feel guilty after masturbating cause he thinks hes having sex with someone he loves.

thanks for not picking me! :yabbse-lipsrsealed: