is there any eastereggs on pulp fiction se?

Started by gjg 4 REEL, September 22, 2003, 01:50:30 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: stuart braithwaite
Quote from: MacGuffinHey, I only joined this site to find the hidden David Lynch commentary on the "Mulholland Drive" DVD, and look what happened. I'm still waiting to find out from these phuckos!
mac, the commentary is hidden at the chapter selections.

AAAGGHHHH!!! I can't find it. I have the DVD with Rita on the cover. Guess it's on the one with Betty's cover.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: stuart braithwaite
Quote from: MacGuffinHey, I only joined this site to find the hidden David Lynch commentary on the "Mulholland Drive" DVD, and look what happened. I'm still waiting to find out from these phuckos!
mac, the commentary is hidden at the chapter selections.

AAAGGHHHH!!! I can't find it. I have the DVD with Rita on the cover. Guess it's on the one with Betty's cover.

i dont think its there

aclockworkjj

Quote from: gjg 4 REELok ill do my thang, you guys are all a bunch of losers! i only joined this site for that question on the commentary cuz i know you guys are all geeks and would probably know what to do!, and you guys even told me to put the dvd in upside down! you guys are so stupid! everyone knows that the shiny part has to face down, if you do it the other way it gets the dvd all scratched up and breaks your dvd player! you fuckin losers, think your so cool, i hate this web site
it's because of people like you.... that the only serious forum around here anymore is the screenwriting one...it's kids like you who come on just to fuck around and never contribute anything to their fellow moviegoers.

Board ruiner!

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: gjg 4 REELok ill do my thang, you guys are all a bunch of losers! i only joined this site for that question on the commentary cuz i know you guys are all geeks and would probably know what to do!, and you guys even told me to put the dvd in upside down! you guys are so stupid! everyone knows that the shiny part has to face down, if you do it the other way it gets the dvd all scratched up and breaks your dvd player! you fuckin losers, think your so cool, i hate this web site
it's because of people like you.... that the only serious forum around here anymore is the screenwriting one...it's kids like you who come on just to fuck around and never contribute anything to their fellow moviegoers.

Board ruiner!

4 REEL tho

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: bonanzatazyou're all dense.

which definition?

1.0  crowded or compact
2.0  stupid and/or dull
3.0  intense and/or extreame
4.0  transmitting little light and/or opaque
5.0  difficult to understand b/c of bein gclosely compacted w/ ideas or complexities

:wink:

aclockworkjj

dipshits...I feel greatly misunderstood.
Quote from: gjg 4 REEL in "Brainstorming and Feedback"all the other forums are filled with kids who come on just to fuck around and never contribute anything to their fellow moviegoers , in the screenwriting forum its all cool , were all writers

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: aclockworkjjno sloth...you are right...the code...from memory is:
up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, A,B,A,B,  select.....start.

Close, but no cigar.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

(Select then Start if you want 30 lives for 2 players, just start if you want 30 lives for one player)

I have so many fond memories of this game.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

markums2k

The peanut butter thing made me laugh... hehehe  :-D

So, I'm guessing the "Text Commentary" or the "Textual Companion" or whatever the hell it is didn't go over too well?

'Jackie Brown fans waited this long for this?' were the exact words running through my mind when I played the text commentary.  My main complaint is that it's not presented in a funny, entertaining, Pop-Up-Video sort of way... it's rather dry.

However, I did appreciate all the interview and critics' material included.  I wish more DVDs would do that.  Some of us actually want to hear Quentin ramble on endlessly... and I'm not being sarcastic!

Pozer

HAHAHAHAHAHA
this is funny
Contra brought back some old memories  
I remember my brother and I beat it in 2 days
you guys are funny sometimes

aaahhh good times, good times

Find Your Magali

Hey, who wants to talk about videogames from this old man's era?

This was where it was AT, I'm telling you.

aclockworkjj

Hey old man!!!  I found a picture of Mag's in his video game playin' days:

haha!

Find Your Magali

Heh. Very funny, aclockworkjj...

I don't think I ever had that much hair though, even back then... :wink:

gjg 4 REEL

reading your posts are depressing , to know that this is where cinema is headed

MacGuffin

Quote from: gjg 4 REELreading your posts are depressing , to know that this is where cinema is headed

What's depressing is to know you will be a colleague in the profession.

What's you so much better than us, gjg? Why are you above us? Because you don't have a sense of humor and only focus on serious issues? Why are you cinema's savior? By us joking and you not being able to take it, tells you everything about how are films will turn out? That's a worse blanket statement than the one about all gym teachers being pedophiles and closet homosexuals. I will thank you for being optomistic that you will think all of us will make it and be a driving force in turning cinema in the direction we want. But lighten up and take that stick out of your ass.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks