The Origin of Mackey

Started by Teen Wolf, September 08, 2003, 08:18:08 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Weak2ndAct
Quote from: boombanglarrabee"Ironic. I read this post and have Tom Leykis on my radio right now."

Kay.  This is not ironic.  It's a coincidence.  Irony is when a fire station is on fire.  Common mistake, don't feel bad.

Thanks for pointing out grammar mistakes.  Now try adding something to the conversation.  Kay?

Grammar would have been if you spelled it wrong or used it's placement in a sentence incorrectly. You made a definition mistake, like this one.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Weak2ndAct

I have been shamed.  Time to quit that writing career and get a job at Blockbuster.

aclockworkjj

ok fellas...back to sleezy fake boobied, torn-up pussy trash....

The world is surrounded by them, and my mouth is open.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Weak2ndActI have been shamed.  Time to quit that writing career and get a job at Blockbuster.

you know most of the people here work there or at borders or starbucks  

i love when i here fat guys who work at borders complain about freddy prinz jr and how they would never cast him i always want to say shut up and show me your rap section fat ass

SoNowThen

Quote from: aclockworkjjok fellas...back to sleezy fake boobied, torn-up pussy trash....

The world is surrounded by them, and my mouth is open.

Ahhhh.... someday I will get me one (or many) of these... someday...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

:::tosses sonowthen a set of falsies:::

Cause seriously I can't manage to find a chick without fake boobs, so I have a set or 2 to spare...I am not even a boob guy, so it's not like an intitial attraction.  The last 4 girls I have "dated"...fake as shit.  I could give or take them....but then again....it sure is fun mooshin' my face between them...

SoNowThen

You must be in LA, yes?

Because out here, to get a chick with fakes, you gots to have the cash, or be a real styler. I mean a lady killer. I guess they figure they invested for a reason...

I just can't imagine having a chick who didn't have fake tits. I NEED them. Well, what I need to do is come visit my xixax friends and get hooked up...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: SoNowThena real styler. I mean a lady killer.
what makes you think I am not??...hahaha.

but no, not LA..Orange County (just south of LA)...the fake titty capital of the world...I swear.

SoNowThen

hook me up with a wetback job, I'm so fucking there...

meet up with you and Pants for a drink daily....

and GET IT ON with some fine fake titted women...

meatball

reviving this from a month back to comment on the orange county (the oc) chicks.

a while back it was sorta decided amongst friends that l.a. girls are much more prudish and more difficult to 'seduce and destroy'. and for some reason, girls from the oc are supposed to be easy. i'm in l.a. and have never really visited the oc. please confirm, orange?

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: meatballreviving this from a month back to comment on the orange county (the oc) chicks.

a while back it was sorta decided amongst friends that l.a. girls are much more prudish and more difficult to 'seduce and destroy'. and for some reason, girls from the oc are supposed to be easy. i'm in l.a. and have never really visited the oc. please confirm, orange?

Orange County chicks are all white trash sluts that love KROQ and going to Huntington Beach night clubs with $2 beer Sundays... yes... I know them well...

aclockworkjj

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickOrange County chicks are all white trash sluts that love KROQ and going to Huntington Beach night clubs with $2 beer Sundays... yes... I know them well...
hehehe....

:::manly 5 five cheer:::

Orange County, the fake, sleezly alternative to classy Hollywood hoes!

ah...the men suck too, meathead city (makes it sorta easy 4 the artsy male, spit of a coherent thought, and you are already ahead of the pack)...just so no one starts crying about my hating...they both suck, yet it is here I am trapped.
Quote from: meatballorange?
or Newport, Irvine, HB, Fullerton college girls...shit, the all fit this billing.

godardian

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickOrange County chicks are all white trash sluts that love KROQ and going to Huntington Beach night clubs with $2 beer Sundays... yes... I know them well...
hehehe....

:::manly 5 five cheer:::

Orange County, the fake, sleezly alternative to classy Hollywood hoes!

ah...the men suck too, meathead city (makes it sorta easy 4 the artsy male, spit of a coherent thought, and you are already ahead of the pack)...just so no one starts crying about my hating...they both suck, yet it is here I am trapped.
Quote from: meatballorange?
or Newport, Irvine, HB, Fullerton college girls...shit, the all fit this billing.

So... life behind the Orange Curtain is actually MORE cheap, horrible, desperate, and witless than previously suspected?

Whenever I hear the words "Orange County," I think of this (and feel sorry for the desolate, lost souls who actually have to try to live there):

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

godardian

Quote from: meatballI have begun packing for my expedition into the county of orange.  :P

Don't forget your entitled-Republican repellant... and bring change for all the poverty-inflicted panhandlers you're sure to encounter, as it's perrennially economically polarized...

Could there actually be a LESS sexy place?
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: meatballI have begun packing for my expedition into the county of orange.  :P
look me up if ya need a place to crash for awhile!!!!

Ya know, just to get yer feet (um, yeah) wet...hehehe.
Quote from: godardianCould there actually be a LESS sexy place?
yeah...the single mom ridden Seattle.....hehehe. :wink: