..I bet no one has this on their shelf...

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 29, 2003, 11:22:20 PM

©brad

Banky

markums2k

MacGuffin

Quote from: markums2kEnd of contest.

Have it.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

markums2k

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: markums2kEnd of contest.

Have it.

It's still the end.  I'll share the prize with you. :roll:

bonanzataz

believe me when i say they're all on the bottom shelf collecting dust. except for crossroads.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Thecowgoooesmooo

Taz god dammit, you just reminded me of Mystery Men! I was just playing a trivial pursuit game, and I had a ENTERTAINMENT QUESTION. It was about question I got wrong. Everybody looked at me, because I'm the MOVIE god to them, and I could't name the title, Mystery Men. And then I got it wrong, and they all laughed at me. I hate that movie with a passion nowwwwwwwwww.

chris

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

joeybdot

I have Master of the Flying ....  A Kung Fu Great

bonanzataz

yeah, i have "master," "bring it on" and "cannibal!"

come on, guys. you have to get more obscure than that.

penfold0101

Well I got lost highway.

More obscure...........

Oh i got this for christmas!

Joke from a friend! only cost him £1, i don't realy know if that was a bargin or not!!

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

NEON MERCURY

....sh*tty..sound
...sh*tty transfer....
....sh*tty cover....
....Sh*tty extras
..sh*tty...plot synopsis on the back cover....

...but this is the pilot.....

socketlevel

yeah i got that pilot, too bad it sucks shit for transfer though.
the one last hit that spent you...

Jake_82

AND, not only one of the worst movies of the past ten years, but the academy screener of said movie:

plus, they were all free, and came from Roger Avary's private collection (he was getting rid of his most loathed DVDs)

PWNED!!!
your reality is at the end of your dream

cine