Fight Club the game?!?!?!

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, December 17, 2003, 12:53:02 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

This game must suck, no way around it.  I won't accept any other answer.  Or it's a joke.  I'll accept that.

Now this would be cool: a game like Grand Theft Auto BASED on Fight Club.  Doing Project Mayhem homework and missions...that game would be sweet.  You can't make a fighting game out of Fight Club, when the movie, although the title suggests it, has little to do with combat, but with struggles we have to overcome and such.

Palahniuk knows this is a bad idea, I'm sure.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gloria

Quote from: RaikusYeah I can't wait to play the part where you spend 14 hours trying to wiggle you toe.

"Keep hitting X, you're only three hours away!"

That is too funny.... :)

I would love to see a video game of Memento.   Throughout the whole game, you are trying to figure out what your supposed to do before what you are doing now with pictures and other clues.  That would be a frustrating, addictive game.

MacGuffin

How 'bout this game?

SEVEN SAMURAI software for your PS2
Video game inspired by classic Akira Kurosawa film

The first video game inspired by Akira Kurosawa's THE SEVEN SAMURAI landed in retail stores this week. Sammy Studios' SEVEN SAMURAI 20XX is available exclusively for the PlayStation 2 and takes Kurosawa's story of seven feudal Japanese warriors standing up to evil and transports it into a future time.

In SEVEN SAMURAI 20XX, players take on the role of Natoe, a masterless samurai (known as "ronin") who comes to the defense of a group on the run from a murderous army. Armed with two razor-sharp katana and an arsenal of samurai attacks, Natoe must fight his way through a massive futuristic city as he leads the group to an outlying village. There he and fellow warriors make their stand to defend the villagers, becoming legend as the seven samurai who stood against an entire army.

The game's character design was created by legendary French artist Jean "Moebius" Giraud whose work on ALIEN and HEAVY METAL still inspire artists today. SEVEN SAMURAI 20XX's opening and ending theme music was composed by Ryuichi Sakamoto (THE LAST EMPEROR).

SEVEN SAMURAI 20XX has been rated T for Teen and retails for $39.99.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks