Cutest Actress Ever?!

Started by Bud_Clay, January 21, 2003, 04:18:01 AM

Xixax

Yeah, I am a Tennessee transplant, too (originally from Houston, TX). But I really like it here. The people are ultra friendly (albeit often stupid). It's a good place to live. Weather is perfect. Yadda yadda...

Where exactly are you? In Nashville? We should hook up for a movie one of these times.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

©brad

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: ebeaman69Yeah but I bet if you weren't southern, you would like their accents. I like a southern accent on a girl just as much as I like a french accent on a girl. That's cool. It's almost enough for me by itself.

I AM SO UNSOUTHERN...you dont even know how unsouthern I am. I moved to TN when I was 13 from CA...I've never had a southern accent and never will seeing as I can't stand this place. I also can't stand the southern accent. It gives me a headache. I absolutely hate the accent. I can't believe someone finds the accent "attractive". I cringe whenever a southern person says theater. They way they say it is THEE-AYE-TER. God damn if i dont have a headache now.

What's wrong with a southern accent? It really gives you a headache? The british girls really like it over here. I really don't have too thick of a southern accent. I say y'all and shit like that, but when we go out at night I kind of fake one. It works.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Bill MaplewoodI AM SO UNSOUTHERN...you dont even know how unsouthern I am . . . I can't stand this place . . . I also can't stand . . . gives me a headache. . . I absolutely hate . . . I can't believe. . . God damn . . . headache

I sense a lot of hostility, why don't you move if you hate it that much? I think you have a new place on the southern-hating southerners spectrum, maybe like this: Bill Maplewood, Flim Student, RK, cbrad4d, Mr. Xixax... and I swear, I get more and more scared of the South the more you guys (southerners) badmouth it.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Bill MaplewoodI AM SO UNSOUTHERN...you dont even know how unsouthern I am . . . I can't stand this place . . . I also can't stand . . . gives me a headache. . . I absolutely hate . . . I can't believe. . . God damn . . . headache

I sense a lot of hostility, why don't you move if you hate it that much? I think you have a new place on the southern-hating southerners spectrum, maybe like this: Bill Maplewood, Flim Student, RK, cbrad4d, Mr. Xixax... and I swear, I get more and more scared of the South the more you guys (southerners) badmouth it.

Them's fightin' words.  I fucking HATE when people badmouth the South.

The South has a mythology to it that foreigners only seem to ridicule, but never quite understand.  You never hear me badmouthing other regions of the country, so don't badmouth mine.

Xixax

I don't hate very many things.

But I do hate yankees, Canadians, tree huggers, Democrats, and pretty much anyone who doesn't agree with my views 110%.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

polkablues

Quote from: XixaxI don't hate very many things.

But I do hate yankees, Canadians, tree huggers, Democrats, and pretty much anyone who doesn't agree with my views 110%.

Yeah, well if we hadn't stepped in, you'd be speaking German right now.

No, wait.  That's the French.  My bad.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Bud_Clay

Quote from: Pawbloe

The South has a mythology to it that foreigners only seem to ridicule, but never quite understand.  You never hear me badmouthing other regions of the country, so don't badmouth mine.

No, but I will quite often find myself hearing a southern person bad mouthing other parts of the world. Sure, all of America needs to become a bit more cultured & open minded, but there is a big bubble over the south that drives me to insanity. You see the same 3 people walk down streets or drive by you....it's utter insanity...i can go out and around and still manage to capture cabin fever, you know?

Bud_Clay

Quote from: XixaxI don't hate very many things.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!

MacGuffin

Quote from: ebeaman69What do you think of Zooey Deschanel man? I think she's just as amazing as Audrey. Nobody ever talks about her. She's Anita Miller in Almost Famous and Cheryl in The Good Girl. She has big blue doe eyes, sort of like Audrey's, except blue She's going to be in her very first leading role in All the Real Girls, in limited release now. I think she is just fucking gorgeous. What do you guys think of her?

I think when she shared a scene with Vanilla Ice in "The New Guy" the screen lit up (could have been her blonde hair); she brought the weak dialogue to life. And her lip syncing skills, well... I'll just say that "Mr. Big Stuff" didn't sound the same as the original; take that how you want.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Just for you, ebeaman:

Famke Janssen (X2) and Piper Laurie have joined the cast of Myriad Pictures' Eulogy, being directed by Michael Clancy.

Ray Romano, Rip Torn, Debra Winger, Monica Potter, Kelly Preston and Zooey Deschanel headline the cast of the black comedy about three generations of a dysfunctional family that come together for the funeral of the clan patriarch. A litany of family secrets and hidden relationships becomes evident during the gathering.

Artisan will release the film domestically. Variety says shooting started Friday.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: Pawbloe

No, but I will quite often find myself hearing a southern person bad mouthing other parts of the world. Sure, all of America needs to become a bit more cultured & open minded, but there is a big bubble over the south that drives me to insanity. You see the same 3 people walk down streets or drive by you....it's utter insanity...i can go out and around and still manage to capture cabin fever, you know?

I rarely see the same 3 people where I live;

Anyone who wants to come visit me please do- girls, drinks, beach- it's all you need. Who says the south isn't fun?

(That's hilton head island in south carolina)

Cecil

why isnt shannyn sossamon a choice? i find her always to be positively radiant. i love her hair in rules of attraction

Dirk

Anyway wanna visit me? There's plenty of snow to shovel for everyone. Who says the north isn't fun?

At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Ernie

Quote from: MacGuffinJust for you, ebeaman:

Famke Janssen (X2) and Piper Laurie have joined the cast of Myriad Pictures' Eulogy, being directed by Michael Clancy.

Ray Romano, Rip Torn, Debra Winger, Monica Potter, Kelly Preston and Zooey Deschanel headline the cast of the black comedy about three generations of a dysfunctional family that come together for the funeral of the clan patriarch. A litany of family secrets and hidden relationships becomes evident during the gathering.

Artisan will release the film domestically. Variety says shooting started Friday.

Cool, thank you again, I am not worthy. One thing though, what exactly is a domestic release?

Dirk

Quote from: ebeaman69Cool, thank you again, I am not worthy. One thing though, what exactly is a domestic release?

I'm not positive but I think it's just North America, as opposed to an international release.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.