ACJJ Banned and his Response

Started by Banky, December 06, 2003, 10:26:55 PM

Reinhold

i think he's much more over it than we appear to be.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

kotte

hey, there's no need to put a sticky on this one.

Pas

RegularKarate

Quote from: Reinhold Messneri think he's much more over it than we appear to be.

Yeah, so much that he had to come here disguised as a "friend" of JJ's to tell a made up story trying to lay a guilt trip.

Seriously... this is exactly how he's always been... manipulative and just basically full of shit.

Reinhold

you guys banned his host name, schmuck. i was talking to him when it was posted... he couldn't have been posting something that long and talking to me at the same time. he was watching the greenbay game. i doubt that he was doing all of that from a library.

Quote from: aclockworkjj on AIMaclockworkjj:   yeah...what can i say mac...i have nothing better to do an go to the libray and shoot shit....funny thing being...my library is closed today!!!!
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Well, I can say I did what I could to understand it and fight for Mr. JJ.  But, to quote the most credible source of all:

Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Quote from: aclockworkjj on AIMaclockworkjj:   yeah...what can i say mac...i have nothing better to do an go to the libray and shoot shit....funny thing being...my library is closed today!!!!

IP = Placentia-Library.cust-rtr.pacbell.net

http://www.placentialibrary.org/

Hours on Sunday are from 1pm to 5 pm.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jtm

so.... i haven't been around here in awhile.  sumone tell me,  wtf is going on in this fine community?!

Reinhold

Quote from: MacGuffin

IP = Placentia-Library.cust-rtr.pacbell.net

http://www.placentialibrary.org/

Hours on Sunday are from 1pm to 5 pm.

it's pearl harbor day... but the point is that it wasn't him.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: jtmso.... i haven't been around here in awhile.  sumone tell me,  wtf is going on in this fine community?!

Run while you still can, or we'll give you the initiation!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerit's pearl harbor day... but the point is that it wasn't him.

Phone: (714) 528-1906
Just called. Receptionist said they close at 5 pm. Pearl Harbor day is not a holiday.

And that message from "the one" was copied and pasted. Notice how the quotation marks are different than the ones used when typing here.

If it's not him, then I apologize.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jtm

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: jtmim not scared. 8)

Not yet.  Give it time.

Reinhold

Quote from: Reinhold Messneri think he's much more over it than we appear to be.

it really wasn't him. i realize that he won't be un-banned. i'm just not down with the demonization. fuck it, though. we've all wasted too much time on this thread.

edit:
that wasn't a parting shot. i don't want to perpetuate this.

RegularKarate

No matter, if it wasn't him (Which I'm sure it was), it was someone he put up to doing it.  

You can't possibly believe a weak story like that.  Shit... what a fucking COINCIDENCE that someone that happened to live right by him noticed him and thought he was SOOOOO cool and just happened to live by him and now they're best buds 4 ever!  Oh, and he just happened to have never registered until now.... seriously