The Sunday Stew

Started by Banky, October 26, 2003, 09:11:27 PM

Banky

For anyone who cares or dosent know, The Sunday Stew is a new Sunday night line up with 3 new shows on MTV.

PUNKD-most people know
VIVA LA BAM-Kinda an Ousborne-ish show with Bam Margera and his friends and fam.
Wild Boyz-Steve O and Chris Pontius on a wildlife adventure show

Im watching it and PUNKD was ok.  Sometimes it is good and other times it is pretty fucking lame.  I thought the Hillary Duff Prank was pretty funny.

VIVA LA BAM was pretty fucking funny.  Its more in a CKY vein without Knocksville, Steve O and others.  It has the CKY crew as its stars along with Bams family.  I about pissed myself when the hydrolics turned on in Phil's van.

Im currently on Wild Boyz and it seems ok.  I guess we will have to wait and see the whole thing.  I think sometimes Steve O's humour can just be fucking stupid.  I wasnt a fan of his Steve O video.

i thought of creating this thread because while watching this line up and reading the site i think something like this would help inject some good vibes into XIXAX and i had a thread at one point that was about how Sunday night TV sucked so itought i would introduce this as a topic.

Xixax

I've been looking forward to Bam and Wild Boyz. Jackass still cracks me up.

Poor Tom Green. :yabbse-cry:
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Banky

Quote from: XIXAXPoor Tom Green. :yabbse-cry:

I share your sentiment

SHAFTR

Quote from: Banky

I share your sentiment

I share your sentiment of your statement.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

sa-weeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!

mtv's new lineup of quality programs are totaly awesome..... :roll:

aclockworkjj

Quote from: BankyI think sometimes Steve O's humour can just be fucking stupid.
don't even get me started on his lameness and the time I got dissed at the jimmy kimmell so Stevo could have the audience throw darts at his bare ass,,,I am sure I have went off about it somewhere here already.

Banky

place a direct because i would like to hear the story

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: SHAFTR

I share your sentiment

I share the sentiment, and feel that Banky, you watch too much MTV.  That's just one man's opinion, and I guess I'm biased because I hate MTV...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Banky

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

I share your sentiment

I share the sentiment.  That's just one man's opinion, and I guess I'm bi.

dont worry XIXAX welcomes everyone

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

I share your sentiment

I share the sentiment.  That's just one man's opinion, and I guess I'm bi.

dont worry XIXAX welcomes everyone

Even those who like to watch Mindless Trite Vomit.  Err... MTV.  Music Totally Violated.  Wait, it has to stand for something else... Oh well.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Banky

Yeah MTV does suck a lot of the time but it has some shows that i enjoy.  I mean who dosent like Jackass.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: BankyYeah MTV does suck a lot of the time but it has some shows that i enjoy.  I mean who dosent like Jackass.

I have to say, when that show started, I laughed myself to tears.  Some of the stuff was gold.  After a while, seeing someone staple their nutsack to their leg just became old news.

I'm still yet to see the movie.

GodDamnImDaMan

stupid stupid walruses!!!!!!!!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Banky

viva la bam was funny as shit

Raikus

I tape Viva and Wild Boys every Sunday. Punk'd has worn out its welcome (for those that welcomed it in the first place). Viva is good because of the shocking nature of it. It's like Problem Child times infinity. Wild Boys is good because of their stupidity. I don't like Steve-O, but I'll watch it to see him get hurt. I guess that's his only appeal.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.