Tim Burton's Taxi Driver

Started by Keener, June 17, 2003, 01:50:02 PM

Keener

In the vein of Apocalypse Pooh...

HIGHER QUALITY COMMING SOON

It's certainly not the funniest or best redub in the world but hopefully it'll get a few chuckles.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

MacGuffin

Replacing them really makes you appreciate Danny Elfman's score and songs.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pedro

That's pretty cool actually...
Ive never seen apocalypse poo.... :oops:
does that exist?  if so...links!

Keener

^those are two more links to the movie in case one is ever down due to being downloaded too much (like that'll happen).

As for Apocalypse Pooh...
Alabama Film Forum

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

USTopGun47

I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.

Keener

Quote from: USTopGun47Ha that was great!

Thanks. I'm considering doing one with Babe or another talking animal movie. I just don't know what movie to use the audio from.
Alabama Film Forum