If Neos the one..... (obviously conserning Matrix)

Started by brockly, May 23, 2003, 01:47:54 AM

oakmanc234

'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Cecil

it would make a great xixax banner, but the shape isnt right

Raikus

The way she's going, give her a few months and that ass will fit in the banner.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

rustinglass

why don't the agents fight in bullet time like they did in the first matrix?
if they can dodge bullets they might as well punch and kick at the same speed.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Recce

I'm not sure each copy of agent smith is considered the original. I'm thinking that its kinda like when you make a copy of a file on your computer and it names it the name of the file +1 or puts 'copy' next to it(if you're a mac user).
Not that it makes any difference or matters in any way.

That really bothered me in  reloaded. I really liked how the agents were like unstoppable in the first one, but in this one they jsut cheapen what they built in 'matrix'.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

pilgrim

Quote from: Brock LandersWhy does he fight? Why can't he just blow everyone up like he did to Agent Smith in the first one. He is supposed have the power the change anything inside the Matrix, so why don't he do it?

Because he can.  I mastered Stargate's Defender when it first came out.  I would sit there playing it for hours.  There really wasn't much of a challenge.  I just did it because I could.