to: me

Started by sphinx, May 22, 2003, 05:36:37 PM

sphinx

to: me
re: you

how are you?  how is the lady?  how is the dog?

may i request a favour for which in return you may select whatever you wish

it has been a while since you have ever performed one of these, but i am, daresay jonesin' for a box office recap.

cheers,
sphinx

atticus jones

to:sphinx
re:you...i mean me

thank you for aksing...timbeeeeeeeeeer

(i) am in the middle of sumthing onederfull...a transformation that will hopefully strip away the false and reveal only manifest truth and beauty

(lady) is gods gift to my tired soul...she is 2/3 of the way to a miracle and all the way smooth

(dog) is mans best friend and a constant reminder of how simple life can be...eat sleep play love

...you are sooooo in my dome...i sat down to do a b.o. stank rank late the otha night then decided sum of these goofs wouldnt know what to do with it...

per your request i am currently reconsidering...

cheers to you my friend...have a frosty on me and thanks for the luff and respectacle

always atticus jones
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

atticus jones

sooooooooooooo...

instead of week ending b.o. how bout weekend b.o.
its pretty much the same stink anyways...

tops at the box office w/e 5/16-5/18

10. bend it like beckham...hey bend it, fold it, scrunch it all up...it still aint gonna fit in anyone's top ten flic list...am i right?
9. a mighty wind...came out jim carreys ass and stunk up the theatre...im over this routine already and am hoping for a stiff breeze to clear the air...wait, wrong flicker...guest i owe chistopher an apology...i love the guest stars...besides...corky could kick bruces ass...or lick bruces ass?
8. holes...major ones...in the script, the acting, the directing, the blah blah blah...
7. anger management...which is what i needed having to endure  the onslaught of promotion for THIS sandler offering as opposed to the last
6. identity...im scared...i cant figure out who james mangold is...heavy/copland/girl intrpt or kate leo/identity...aaaahhhh
5. the lizzie mcguire movie...is it illegal to wish this were titled "the lizzy mcguire booty"
4. down with love...at first i thought this was sum sorta slam against a little punch drunk flic no one got but then i realized it was only a half assed throwback jersey shutout
3. x2 xmen united...ok, we got em all here so lets take their money and start preppin for x3 xmen divided
2. daddy day care...or daddy ghey care...or daddy dont care...or daddy please tell that funny black man its ok to wait for a good script once your filthy rich
and finally...
1. matrix reloaded...wachout...if the bros gonna reload you best duck and cover...this one plays lyke a middle sibling tho...in awe of the first...the last one will be the cutest...what do we do with the other?

kinda rushed but you get the gist...

any chance of diggin up the oldies...

until next tyme...

careful where you sit
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

sphinx

i have my fix, that was bliss

the oldies are in uncle mike's filing cabinet, once i clear some space and time we can dust them off and share

atticus jones

...la la la la la

what a nut job eye em

blunda with gravy

...la la la la la

atticus jones

the sphinx says: "i have my fix, that was bliss"

"bliss"

1.betty bliss...the name of a girl who worked behind the mens furnishings counter at Nordstroms in the valley circa 1992...so so fine...beyond fine...she has since moved to colorado...any buffalos in the house should pay a visit ...

2.bliss product...brilliantly shot short film called "more"...have you seen it?...70 mm claymated academy award winner set to new order tune...so so fine...beyond fine...any dvd ho's in the house should go pick it up

ruminations of bliss

sphinx

Quote from: me2.bliss product...brilliantly shot short film called "more"...have you seen it?...70 mm claymated academy award winner set to new order tune...so so fine...beyond fine...any dvd ho's in the house should go pick it up

mmmm
saw that one long ago, but it's never left my memory; clear cut grey skies and grey buildings

in - ven - tion

BonBon85

I saw that animation short - first on ifilm and then later it was a music video for a different song. I can't think of the other song... somebody help me out here.

sorry to invade on your little thread here...I mess up the flow

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: meto:sphinx

(i) am in the middle of sumthing onederfull...a transformation that will hopefully strip away the false and reveal only manifest truth and beauty

this is him trying to say he joined one of those anoying improv classes

sickfins

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManthis is him trying to say he joined one of those anoying improv classes

this you and your charges

blocking
wimping
corpsing
not accepting an offer
diverting a scene

'whose line' is respectable but it doesn't count

i'll see you in court

atticus jones

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
Quote from: meto:sphinx

this is him trying to say he joined one of those anoying improv classes

this is me trying to say yu r phucking laffable...improv a new you then cum black and see me wreckit...santas sleigh a fender bender away frum a total collision...its yore decision...verbal incision or force fed perdition...

santa claus is an ass man...crack ho pimpin a red coat and shiny boots

Pubrick

Quote from: methis is me trying to say yu r phucking laffable...improv a new you then cum black and see me wreckit...santas sleigh a fender bender away frum a total collision...its yore decision...verbal incision or force fed perdition...

santa claus is an ass man...crack ho pimpin a red coat and shiny boots
dude, why so defensive all the fuckin time? paranoid muhfucka.

anyway, put the other more likeable person who posts under ur username on.
under the paving stones.

atticus jones

pth
to the pth power
exponentially p
let it be...let it be
speaking words of wisdom
youre a bee
cant you see?

its lyke this tho...

im sittin on aces full of jacks and sum punks bettin into it lyke i got a busted hand...

the lack of prespect is mind buggling...

anyhow...for the next forty acres and a mule i will be nice and ghey as a favor to your request...it is now 7:26pm pst...see me later...

go...

7:43pm pst and counting sheep...

baaaah

Pubrick

Quote from: meanyhow...for the next forty acres and a mule i will be nice and ghey as a favor to your request...it is now 7:26pm pst...see me later...
'pre she ate the effort bro, but from ur other post i get the feeling that it's gonna be a big change that maybe ur not ready for..

especially if it means being more faggy, that's one thing we got plenty of already..

i dunno, 12:41pm and it's raining outside. lunch.. i go.
under the paving stones.