huge suprises. in .cinema

Started by TheVoiceOfNick, October 30, 2003, 03:54:59 PM

bonanzataz

Quote from: Find Your Magali
Quote from: bonanzatazshallow grave rocks. that cover DOES suck. they make it look like an 80's zombie movie.

Not that there's anything wrong with 80s zombie movies.  :-D

well, of course not, but somebody renting that movie to see an 80's zombie movie would be quite disappointed to find out that it most certainly was not!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ernie

Quote from: bonanzatazto ebeaman,

i agree with most of your list. little princess=awesome. fear=big pile of dog crap. grissam's in that movie, though, that's pretty sweet.

Who's Grissam? Doesn't ring a bell.

What other movies on the list do you like man? PM me with them all, I really wanna know. A lot of those are movies I've never heard of anybody liking but me.

SHAFTR

Quote from: RegularKarate
Iron Giant blew my fucking mind.

I don't know where else to put this, but I just saw Iron Giant.  IT's one of those films I've always heard is really good  but I've stayed away from fo so long.  It is yet another great film of 1999.  I loved that watching the film, I never thought of the Giant as Vin Diesel.  Along with the Pixar films, one of the best kids movies in a very long time.  

PS> The DVD Extra with Diesel talking about being the voice is hilarious.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"