Say something about the last poster.

Started by Stefen, April 16, 2004, 01:26:04 AM

cine

Is being ignorant to the fact that --despite my dislike for El Dude right now-- I hate people who don't look at themselves in the mirror. Case in point: his own April posting history.

... should accept this fact and move on with his life.

MacGuffin

will have a heart-attack by age 30 from too much xixax stress.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

context, context, context.

Kal

reminds me of a magazine i used to work with called inrockuptibles

El Duderino

avatar reminds me of christopher lloyd
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

reminds me of Johnny Mo.

OFF TOPIC:  Did you work with Les Inrocks, andyk???  That's why I have that on my nick, I love that magazine.

MacGuffin

has an avatar whose 15 minutes is up.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

A Matter Of Chance

Is stroking his beard and laughing while he types

Chest Rockwell

finally broke the string of negativity

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Probably wonders like the rest of us why the Or thread was deleted, but this thread is still here.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

actually guessed incorrectly since I don't know what the Or thread was/is

RegularKarate

Kal