Open Water

Started by edison, March 30, 2004, 06:35:29 AM

london

**ADMIN EDIT for SPOILERS**

The dialogue in this movie was so bad i could not believe these two people didnt just kill each other outright.  i thought the sharks would kill them just to put everyone out of their misery and have some peace and quiet.  i did like the fact that he died first and then she just lost all will and died.  but it was just too contrived and hokey IMO.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

london

sorry.  i should have mentioned that the above commentary contained spoilers.  can you forgive me?
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

MacGuffin

The Germans get Open Water 2?
Source: Moviehole

Fact turns fiction, with a sequel to 'true story' "Open Water" (2004), on the way.

The film, you'll recall, told of a couple who get stranded at sea – after their charting boat leaves them behind – and ultimately smack-bang in the middle of a shark school.

Fangoria has discovered that a movie called "Adrift" has been retitled "Open Water 2", assumingly for marketing reasons. Whilst it's only being released as "Open Water 2" in Germany at the moment, there's a chance it might carry the title when it hits U.S shores, too.

The film only shares a faint story link with the first film: A group who decide to take a swim off the side of their ship neglect to drop the ladder so they can climb back up to the ship. The film features, among others, Eric Dane ("Feast") and Susan May Pratt ("Driving Me Crazy").
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks