Favorite Music Videos

Started by BonBon85, January 22, 2003, 05:13:32 PM

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

squints

What a great way to start the fuckin day. Thanks pubes. That psycho sample is nasty-good.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrick on December 07, 2007, 12:56:52 AM
Quote from: Walrus on December 06, 2007, 04:01:38 PM
Robyn - Konichiwa Bitches

it's no Gimme Some Mo'

I'm as pro-somewhat-early-to-mid-career-Busta-Rhymes as the next guy, but I don't really see the connection between the two.

Gimme Some Mo is just a constant trump.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

cinemanarchist

It's been quite a week for Spike Jonze footage! It's good to have him back.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

pumba

Holy shit, that's a fucking crazy music video.

Sigur Rós

british sea power - no lucifer

context, context, context.

squints

really? british sea power? my buddies just got off tour with them. I hear they suck live... :ponder:
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote from: squints on March 27, 2008, 02:39:24 AM
really? british sea power? my buddies just got off tour with them. I hear they suck live... :ponder:

context, context, context.

squints

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It's not too new, but I was recently shown it by a friend and was hypnotized.

Almost literally.

The Perineum Falcon

I think everyone should watch this. I think it's neat.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.