Arrested Development

Started by Weak2ndAct, October 24, 2004, 12:25:59 AM

modage

BEST NEWS ON THE PLANET< EVER OF ALL TIME

E! Online TV gossip Kristin "Watch With Wanda" Vietch even reports that "Arrested Development" is "very likely" to get two full seasons totaling 44 episodes!!
Read all the gory details here: http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2005/050513.html
Fox officially announces its fall slate on May 19.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cine

FOX DOES MORE TIME WITH "ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT," ORDERING A FULL THIRD SEASON
Released by FOX

FOX DOES MORE TIME WITH "ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT," ORDERING A FULL THIRD SEASON

FOX gets ARRESTED again. The network has ordered a third full season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy series ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, it was announced today by Peter Liguori, President, Entertainment for Fox Broadcasting Company.

"ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is one of the best comedies on television. The decision to order another season becomes easy when you consider its amazing cast, creative brilliance, critical acclaim and advertiser appeal," said Liguori. "It's my first official pick-up since taking the job, and I think it's a great way to start."

The critically acclaimed series revolves around Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman), the good son who must run the family business and continue to pick up the pieces as he keeps his offbeat family from falling apart. The comedy has featured guest appearances by numerous stars including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Liza Minnelli, Heather Graham and Ben Stiller. Last year, the show received five Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series, Writing, Directing, Casting and Editing. Additionally, Jason Bateman won a Golden Globe for Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role - Musical or Comedy Series and the show was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards for Outstanding Musical or Comedy Series. This past season, the cast was nominated for a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series. The show was also named an AFI Program of the Year and received the Critics' Choice Award for Best Comedy, among other accolades.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is produced by Imagine Television and 20th Century Fox Television. Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Nevins and Mitch Hurwitz are executive producers.

Pubrick

Quote from: CinephileThe critically acclaimed series.
they should incorporate that into the title.
under the paving stones.

Pas

I love Arrested Development but I hate people who like Arrested Development. Kinda like what Ghandi said about christians.

Ravi

Quote from: Pas RapportI love Arrested Development but I hate people who like Arrested Development. Kinda like what Ghandi said about christians.

But I like you, Pas.

noyes

south america's my name.

Ultrahip

modage

Title: Arrested Development
Released: 11th October 2005
SRP: $39.98

Further Details
Fox Home Entertainment has officially announced the second season of Arrested Development which stars Jason Bateman. This three-disc set will be available to own from the 11th October this year, and should set you back around $39.98 or thereabouts. Each of the episodes will be presented in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen with English Dolby Surround tracks. English, French and Spanish subtitles will also be provided. We have no word on extra material for this one yet, but we'll bring you details shortly.

SWEET!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

awesome4

Nice looking coverart for the Best show around!
Pubrick is an ass.

Pubrick

Quote from: awesome4Nice looking coverart for the Best show around!
where? u should post a pic cos ur reaction makes no sense.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

awesome4

Sorry it's my first day I thought you could find out on your own. Nice looking coverart for the Best show around!  Chill out ya pubrick ass!
Pubrick is an ass.

Redlum

^?lol

Is that Uncle Oscar's outline perched on his shoulder?
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

awesome4

I believe so, that's great they included him in the bunch this time around and on the spine Tobias is in his Blue Man Group paint.
Pubrick is an ass.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: ®edlum^?lol

Is that Uncle Oscar's outline perched on his shoulder?

Actually I think that's Franklin.