Arrested Development

Started by Weak2ndAct, October 24, 2004, 12:25:59 AM

modage

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM FOX
Dear Arrested Development Fans:

Thank you for your e-mail and your passionate support of Arrested Development. While the show has finished production for its second season, contrary to the rumors you may have heard or read on the internet, it is NOT cancelled.

We at FOX love Arrested Development and we look forward to having the Bluth family back on FOX in the future – hopefully for many years. You can help make the show a bigger success by getting as many people as possible to start watching the show this Sunday and every Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Sincerely,
Fox Broadcasting Company
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ultrahip

Say what you want about America - 13 bucks still gets you a lotta mice.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ultrahip

Gamblour.

Tonight's episode was the hardest I've ever laughed while watching TV.
WWPTAD?

modage

i'm freaking out.  if this gets cancelled, i'll die.  i'm trying to tell everyone i know about it, but it just may not be enough...  :(

i don't think i've ever cared so much about a tv show before.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

so is it still as overrated as the first season?
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: Pubrickso is it still as overrated as the first season?

Yes, if by that you mean that the first season is not overrated.

Weak2ndAct

Sad to say, but I gave up on this about 5 or 6 eps back.  While I enjoyed the first season immensely, once season 2 began to establish the awful trend of just rehashing all of the plotlines and situations from s1 (in fact, to the point where they basically even have the 'doubles' of eps in the same time frame) I slowly got less interested.  And George Sr. living in the attic is not a good substitution for all that great prison material.  'No touching!'

meatball

Supporting Arrested Development supports Jeffrey Tambor which supports the cult of Scientology!

Ultrahip

Speaking of cults, on the road from Dallas to Austin, has anyone else seen or heard of the Monolithic Dome Institute?  My friends and I pulled over and holy fuck...most surreal experience of my whole life.

Chrisdarko

If this show gets cancelled beacuse of first dad i will be so royaly pissed I love this show and first dad sucks ass :twisted:

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: ChrisdarkoIf this show gets cancelled beacuse of first dad i will be so royaly pissed I love this show and first dad sucks ass :twisted:
First Dad?
Is that, like, the President?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Chrisdarko