Arrested Development

Started by Weak2ndAct, October 24, 2004, 12:25:59 AM

Ravi

I'm sure Ruthie will appear in some Disney channel movies or something, where you can fantasize all you like.

I watched 7th Heaven for a couple of years because it was so damn cheesy.  Richard Lewis played a rabbi once!

I hope Michael Sera gets good work after AD.  I love his deadpan acting and his reactions.  Its not often that teenagers are in great comedies like this.  They're usually stuck in stupid sitcoms or stupid movies.

Gamblour.

Yeah, I just love his mannerisms, like when he's hanging from the monkey bars motionless, he's like a sloth.
WWPTAD?

grand theft sparrow

JG

Knowing that this show will be cancellled, it'll be interesting to see how the writers handle the last few episodes.   

Weird. Oh

man ouch. I didn't know they were canceling this. I guess after AD makes it bow this will make 0 network tv shows I will watch. Goddamn you Ratings!
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Ravi

Quote from: Free Form Weirdo on November 14, 2005, 12:55:46 AM
man ouch. I didn't know they were canceling this. I guess after AD makes it bow this will make 0 network tv shows I will watch. Goddamn you Ratings!

You can watch Freddie.  It got picked up for more episodes.

Weird. Oh

Quote from: Ravi on November 14, 2005, 10:51:52 AM
Quote from: Free Form Weirdo on November 14, 2005, 12:55:46 AM

You can watch Freddie.  It got picked up for more episodes.

What's Freddie? I'm guessing a bit like Joey.....( A presumably (never seen it) spinoff brought to you by your 'Friends'.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Reinhold

arrested development sucks.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Ravi

You can buy both seasons for about $32 combined now, with shipping.  Take advantage if you don't have the DVDs.

abuck1220

Quote from: Ravi on November 13, 2005, 11:13:52 AM
I
I hope Michael Sera gets good work after AD.  I love his deadpan acting and his reactions.  Its not often that teenagers are in great comedies like this.  They're usually stuck in stupid sitcoms or stupid movies.

he should get a gig on SNL.

Gamblour.

I thought that was kinda dumb when I first read it (no offense), but you've got a damn good point. He would be hilarious, plus it would be great to see an actual teenager on there instead of Rachel Dratch dressed up 40 different ways.
WWPTAD?

Ravi

Quote from: abuck1220 on November 17, 2005, 02:43:23 PM
Quote from: Ravi on November 13, 2005, 11:13:52 AM
I
I hope Michael Sera gets good work after AD.  I love his deadpan acting and his reactions.  Its not often that teenagers are in great comedies like this.  They're usually stuck in stupid sitcoms or stupid movies EDIT: or stupid sketch comedies.

he should get a gig on SNL.