Tina Fey -- I love you

Started by SoNowThen, June 10, 2003, 10:25:33 AM

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: punchdrunk23
Quote from: godardian

Whoa buddy! Do I detect a bit of hostility?!?! Is someone having a bad day??? :(   God forbid we don't agree with you!
And I do think my handle is funny.  THAT'S WHY I PUT IT UP!  :wink:

If hostility is indicative, then "someone" has a bad day every... single... day.

Okay, I'm venting a bit.  I admit it.  But he just gets on my nerves.  Can't people voice their opinions without getting crapped on??? I mean, he gets hostile on a daily basis.

i just think you came across as rather douchebagish, " you dont get it"

what a fucking cop out, people have been saying that about bad art since it was created

at least i explain in great detail the things i love, something you cant do

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan

Whoa buddy! Do I detect a bit of hostility?!?! Is someone having a bad day??? :(   God forbid we don't agree with you!

If hostility is indicative, then "someone" has a bad day every... single... day.

Okay, I'm venting a bit.  I admit it.  But he just gets on my nerves.  Can't people voice their opinions without getting crapped on??? I mean, he gets hostile on a daily basis.

what a fucking cop out, people have been saying that about bad art since it was created

It's a matter of opinion, you moron.  Some people don't get Garafolo's humor.  That's all I was saying.  And if you must shit on people's opinions, at least learn how to spell.  :lol:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan

your opinions are shit and hence they get tretaed as such, but at least you have good grammer

hey there is your reason to not kill yourself

It's a matter of opinion, you moron.  Some people don't get Garafolo's humor.  That's all I was saying.  And if you must shit on people's opinions, at least learn how to spell.  :lol:

chainsmoking insomniac

Finally!!! He's speechless!
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

your opinions are shit so hence i treat them as such, but hey at least you have good grammer

hey there is your reason not to kill yourself  :lol:

hey maybe i should change my name to magnoliafan82, wow i can be as cool as you

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManyour opinions are shit so hence i treat them as such, but hey at least you have good grammer

Riiiiiight.   :)

Contributing even mildly intelligent comments to others opinions, and not necessarily agreeing with them, but respecting them nonetheless...well, when you learn how to do this, then you'll have something to live for, my friend.  :)
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManhey maybe i should change my name to magnoliafan82, wow i can be as cool as you

I hate to break the spirits of five year olds, but there is no Santa.
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

MrBurgerKing

hey SantClauseWasaBlackMan, whos that guy in your avatar? Is it Ronald McDonald?

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackManyour opinions are shit so hence i treat them as such, but hey at least you have good grammer

Riiiiiight.   :)

Contributing even mildly intelligent comments to others opinions, and not necessarily agreeing with them, but respecting them nonetheless...well, when you learn how to do this, then you'll have something to live for, my friend.  :)

i take back what i said, do kill yourself  :-D

Quote from: MrBurgerKinghey SantClauseWasaBlackMan, whos that guy in your avatar? Is it Ronald McDonald?

ol dirty bastard, a noted burger king fan

SoNowThen

Jeez... I go away for 20 minutes...

Tina says: Don't fight. Do the robot.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

chainsmoking insomniac

--Morgan Freeman, Se7en

Quote from: SoNowThenJeez... I go away for 20 minutes...

Tina says: Don't fight. Do the robot.

again sonowthen and tina have shown us the way

when is she gonna come out with a film, so we can have more to talk about