Kill Bill: Volume One

Started by Satcho9, January 19, 2003, 10:18:06 PM

©brad

yeah but should he be proud of that? only making 4 movies in almost 10 years if he is god's gift to 'cool cinema' as he claims to be?

Cecil

yeah it does suck that he takes his sweet ass time. but he says that he wants to have fun making films and only makes films when itll be fun to make them (being how he doesnt need to actually make a living anymore).

if he shoots glorious bastards right after this it would be cool.

jmj

Quote from: PawbloeWhy in the world is that hog so popular with Hollywood?  If I was his buddy, the first time he came over I would lock up my refrigerator so he wouldn't stay long.

I understand if you don't think he deserves his insider status based on some principle but why you gotta be such a dick about him being fat.  What the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

Travis Bickle

chill dood. it was funny.
but i wouldn't go so far as to call the brotha fat. He's got a weight problem. what's the nigga gonna do, he's samoan.

©brad

i dunno about him being fat, but he sure is getting pretty bald.

Ernie

Harry Knowles fucking sucks, not because he's fat...just because he's arrogant and self obsessed.

Quentin rules though, Kill Bill looks damn cool. I can't say I'm looking forward to it as much as I was looking forward to PDL this time last year but I think it looks cool. I just realized this is the first time I've ever been looking forward to seeing a Quentin Tarantino movie in theatres.

Pedro

Sometimes I get the feeling that Quentin Tarantino is a genius of film and nothing else.  Like he's a complete idiot in all things except for film.  Actually, I did read and/or hear somewhere that he was a hell-raising asshole kid who payed no attention to school at all....I dunno...he doesn't seem too smart, and doesn't seem to be the nicest guy.  But as a filmmaker he is fucking great.  I love his stuff.

MacGuffin

Seems like legendary movie score composer Ennio Morricone is contributing music to the score of Kill Bill. What a mix: RZA, Lars Ullrich and Ennio Morricone. Morricone's music will be used for the Spaghetti Western stand-off scenes in Kill Bill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill Bill to Include Animated Sequences

Production I.G. has announced it will produce anime work for Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill, starring Uma Thurman and set for release in October.

"We would like to announce that Production I.G is currently in production for Quentin Tarentino's next film entitled, "Kill Bill." Production I.G will be animating several sequences for the upcoming live-action film," says the company.

"We are very excited about this project and hope you enjoy it when it is released".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Duck Sauce

I hope the animation is just during the credits. That was something I didnt much care for in Run Lola Run

bonanzataz

that would be fun though to see a still frame of uma thurman kicking in the air, slowly getting closer, with the flashing background making it look like she's moving ultra fast. I don't know. I'd get a kick out of it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Quote from: Duck SauceI hope the animation is just during the credits. That was something I didnt much care for in Run Lola Run

i think its in the movie, to explain bills backstory. thats what i read, but that was a long time ago when qt was just considering having some manga added in.

Pubrick

Quote from: Duck SauceI hope the animation is just during the credits. That was something I didnt much care for in Run Lola Run
i'm pretty sure u hav consistently astounded me with bad taste and ignorance for almost a year.
under the paving stones.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: P
i'm pretty sure u hav consistently astounded me with bad taste and ignorance for almost a year.

Make up your mind. You have lost your edge.

And about my statement, now that I have thought about it, I shouldnt really say that seeing as how I have no idea how the movie is being done. Its like hearing "He Needs Me" is in PDL without seeing it.

©brad

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: P

Make up your mind. You have lost your edge.

duck I'd start runnin if I was u, don't know how long I can hold p back.

Ghostboy

If I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure the script specified one or two sequences that would turn into anime style action.