Movie Stars You've Dated (sort of)

Started by Xixax, January 30, 2003, 06:37:08 PM

Xixax

I am sure some of us have experiences with this. It'll make an interesting discussion.

List your ex or current girlfriends or boyfriends (as appropriate) that look like someone in the movies or that's a celebrity, and display photos were possible. Realizing that photos might not display their star-like characteristics.

Let's see...

I almost married a girl who was a dead ringer for Emily Watson. The first time I saw Emily Watson, I thought my ex had gone into acting.

I dated (just once when she blew me off bigtime) a girl that looked like Avril Levigne. Blind date. Pretty hot.

Umm - who else...

Hm. I think that's all for now.

Except maybe my buddy CJ Wallis from the old PTA board who, I am told, looks like Tom Cruise. Although CJ and I never dated. We just cuddled.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

cj does not look like tom cruise.  i think he has his nose, though.

you post too much, wilson

Xixax

Quote from: sphinxyou post too much, wilson

Message count +1

:D
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

RegularKarate

My wife looks mildly like Rose McGowan...

Though on the other end of the spectrum, some people say she looks like Drew Barrymore, but I don't really see that at all.

Cecil

Quote from: RegularKarateMy wife looks mildly like Rose McGowan...

may we see a picture?

©brad

I hooked up with a girl here at school who looks like Reece Witherspoon. But the other night she got with one of the germans who lives upstairs, mother fucker.

RegularKarate

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: RegularKarateMy wife looks mildly like Rose McGowan...
may we see a picture?

Sorry fellas, not posting a picture of my wife here.

Edit:  Especially after that post from CockAsian

MacGuffin

Quote from: RegularKarateSorry fellas, not posting a picture of my wife here.

The dry cleaners who get the stains out of creamed pants thank you.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Xixax

RK is a very wise man...

My wife looks a whole lot like Naomi Watts (which is probably why I think Naomi is so hot these days), but I'll refrain from posting any would-be masturbatory material here.

At least until I get that whole credit card e-commerce thing going...  8)
[/size]

polkablues

Like I said in another thread, I dated a girl who looked alarmingly similar to Scarlet Johansson, but that was before I knew who Scarlet Johansson was.

There was a girl I knew who looked EXACTLY like Bridget Fonda, but I never got the chance to date her.   :cry:

My best friend's fiance looks like Natasha Gregson Wagner.
My house, my rules, my coffee

budgie

This is the thread.

My ex-husband looked like Robert de Niro. I would post a picture but I burned them all.
I also had a boyfriend once who looked like Eddie Van Halen... but his hair was in better condition.
Also a girlfriend who was the spit of Alison Moyet. OK, not a movie star, but anyway.
And then there's my friend's friend who really does look like Tom Cruise, but unfortunately I haven't dated him.

Xixax

"Yankee Doodle." That's some profound stuff right there.

I'd consider being offended if it weren't for the fact that I can name about a half dozen Yankee Doodle scenes without having to think about it!

"Mulholland Drive," anyone?

:D
[/size]

Victor

"ive developed an intense infatuation with julianne moore. today i saw this picture of her in entertainment weekly and couldnt stop kissing it. is that normal?"
                                                      nick shaimberg,
                                                                  Hackettstown, VT
are you gonna eat with us too?

ReelHotGames

My wife looks like Julianna Margulies, and no pictures please... I have been told on my better days to resemble a young cocksure Stallone, though my wife insists it's Anthony Lapaglia ( I see neither)

In the past I dated a wanna be Jenny Garth
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm

av8raaron

My high school girlfriend could have been Gillian Anderson's twin sister.  Did I date her because I liked the X-Files or did I like the X-Files because I dated her?  Oooh, deep.  I just sprained my brain.

Quote from: XixaxI almost married a girl who was a dead ringer for Emily Watson. The first time I saw Emily Watson, I thought my ex had gone into acting.

Don't suppose you still have her number? 8)
Fresh buttered toast.