How about a Q.T. Film Festival?

Started by ono, September 27, 2003, 10:59:21 PM

modage

Quote from: aclockworkjjI just saw QT on Kimmel...that you guys were talking about in the chat.  

I fuckin' loved it....telling the kids to sneak into Kill Bill....that is awesome.  Not to mention it's  very fitting he says it on ABC.  Also owned by Disney, and they also yanked Kimmel's liquor license after only the first few shows.  

I guess, I liked it only cause I completely agree about "R" films not always being that bad.  Sorta depends on the kid.  My parents always took me to "R" films too...I respect that about Tarantino, as I don't know all that much about the guy other than he is a video clerk that made 3(4) movies.  His sorta monologue into the camera was hilarious...

did you just write a review of his appearance on kimmel?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

markums2k

Quote from: aclockworkjjI just saw QT on Kimmel...that you guys were talking about in the chat.  

I fuckin' loved it....telling the kids to sneak into Kill Bill....that is awesome.

Yeah it was great.  Worlds ahead of the Leno appearance.  EDIT: Actually, the Leno appearance still has a certain charm.  A female dog... hehehe

"Pay to see Good Boy! then sneak into Kill Bill--"  

"But then Good Boy! gets the sale!"

"This isn't about ME, awright?!"

R-rated movies rule.  I saw Robocop when I was... what?  Ten years old?  My parents didn't care.  I have to give them credit for that, if nothing else.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: themodernage02did you just write a review of his appearance on kimmel?
I guess so...

realize, a bunch of us were in the chat and they were talking about it, but I had to wait till 3 hours later till it was on here.  I felt the need to comment on it I guess, but it was 4 am for the others.  Sorry, I didn't know where to put it,  as well as only handful probably even know what I am talking about.
Quote from: markums2kR-rated movies rule.  I saw Robocop when I was... what?  Ten years old?  My parents didn't care.  I have to give them credit for that, if nothing else.
ha...my aunt took me to see this in the theaters.  Shit, I think I was in 3 or 4th grade.  Haha...classic.