Films Coming out or that are out that you want to see..

Started by KingBlackDeath, February 26, 2003, 11:14:46 PM

KingBlackDeath

...and where can they be found? Anyone know anything about when these films might be viewable by a nobody in NE Ohio?

Gerry
It's All About Love
Dogville
He loves me, he loves me not
Lost in La Mancha
Interview with the Assassin
.....a few I'm forgetting....

Is there a site that has news on smaller films that I don't know about?
IMDB usually has very vague information about the REAL release of a film and where in the world it is playing..

Any films coming out that anybody desires badly?
Do you see what happens...when king black death breathes on you with his breath?

sphinx

i do know that throughout the entire world, Gerry is playing on a miserable 2 screens, but that will eventually expand.

Duck Sauce

This is what the Oscars do to us, they force all the movies that I have interest in to be released the last month of the year. Otherwise I am definetly looking forward to Dogville and Lost in La Mancha. I still need to see City of God though.,

Ernie

I would shoot myself in the foot to see All the Real Girls at this point...seriously, it's my most anticapted film of the year. I have to wait until April fucking 4th till it comes to my town. This is one of my only truly painful yearnings as of right now...luckily.

I also really want to see these recent ones....

anger management
charlie's angels 2
city of god
dreamcatcher
gerry
he loves me...he loves me not
how to lose a guy in 10 days
love liza
old school
spun

About your question though, I really don't know what to tell ya man. I live in suburban hell personally and therefore...have to wait sometimes as long as a year to see some of the movies that I want to see. Actually, I ordered a Region O Japanse DVD of He Loves Me... off of Ebay I got so desperate, it doesn't look like it's coming to my town anytime soon. I haven't recieved it yet but I can back to you when I do if you would consider ordering one. Sorry, wish I could help you.

Gold Trumpet

I'm hearing two movies out now, City of God and The Son, are high masterpieces. Negotiations are in play about the possibility of me traveling over 6 hours to just see these movies. Let's hope they go through.

~rougerum

joke08

i think all the real girls is coming to the music hall in Portsmouth NH. I seemingly live in the middle of nowhere, but portsmouth is a very artsy town and the university is near by.
I also want to see:
Lawless Hearts (i think that's it, it's british)
Max looks really good.
i've been drinking more wine lately.
it's good for you pop.
yeah, well anyway, i've been drinking more wine
(vito to michael, Godfather I)

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fishbulb

I really want to see "Morvern Callar" with Samantha Morton. The release schedule for this movie is really New York and LA-based. I'm stuck in Florida.

http://www.cowboypictures.com/morvern/schedule.htm

phil marlowe

I'm looking very much forward to see Anders Thomas Jensens "De Grønne Slagtere"(meaning "the green butchers") wich is being released here in Denmark late March. Everyone who have seen "Blinkende Lygter"/"Flickering Lights" should know what i'm talking about.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: BigBadDeath
He loves me, he loves me not

Any films coming out that anybody desires badly?

You have no idea how much I wanna see that. The lucious Audrey Tautou is in quite a few new films I really wanna see regardless of whether they are good films or not:
God Is Great, I'm not
L'Auberge Espagnole
Bon Voyage
Dirty Pretty Things
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Le Libertin
The Beating of Butterfly's Wings
Espouse-Moi
Voyous Voyelles

Yeah there are quite a lot....Im not sure if they are all entirely new released but they are fucking unatainable in the U.S. nevertheless....fer fucks' sake.

Besides that & "Morvern Callar" & "The Son" & "Lost In La Mancha" is "The Matrix: Reloaded" not designated for a release this summer?

Ernie

Yeah, I want to see Dirty Pretty Things and L'Auberge Espagnol too...Audrey is the only reason but it's more than enough. I forgot about those, I heard about them a long time ago and then they sort of seemed to fade away.

God Is Great, I'm Not is pretty cool by the way man, I'll definitely be buying that when (if) it comes out on DVD. That is the most beautiful Audrey has ever been.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: ebeaman69That is the most beautiful Audrey has ever been.
HOLY SHIT! That is impossible! How can she possibly be more beautiful than she was in "Amélie"?...I cant imagine....That's literally "out of this world"..beyond my homosapien comprehending.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ebeaman69God Is Great, I'm Not

French trailer:

Ernie

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: ebeaman69That is the most beautiful Audrey has ever been.
HOLY SHIT! That is impossible! How can she possibly be more beautiful than she was in "Amélie"?...I cant imagine....That's literally "out of this world"..beyond my homosapien comprehending.

Believe it man...I know it's heard to but let me tell you...that fucking angel is (at least) just as beautiful in God Is Great as she is in Amelie but in my opinion, even more beautiful. There's a catch though...she's not as nice and lovable, she's actually sort of bitchy at certain parts in this one...still totally gorgeous none the less. She truly is otherworldy. Of course I mean that in a good...or wait, what am I saying...I mean that in a GREAT way.

Bud_Clay

Quote from: ebeaman69There's a catch though...she's not as nice and lovable, she's actually sort of bitchy at certain parts in this one...still totally gorgeous none the less.

Hahah...so then she's pretty much playing the role of every girl you usually meet & have an attraction to..

I'm saddened.....the great thing about Amélie was not only was she so unbelievably cute but she ALSO had a good personality along with eccentricity..

most girls i meet that i think are cute turn out to be real uninteresting witless bitches....and then i find them as ugly..

i'll always have that amélie dvd to turn to if such a dilemma occurs with god is great, i'm not..