NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Stefen

Mr. Hulot was taken?

Maybe that's PTA's gamertag. I'm gonna add him as a friend.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

I didn't try Mr. Hulot. I wanted something that would mix my love for Tati with my hatred for 12 year old racists who play Halo 3. It's nice to hear all the rednecks get so excited that I have the word "thugg" in my tag. I shouldn't want to mock them as much as I do...but I do. I used to have friends come over and I would play Halo 3 and they would use the headset and read short fiction from The New Yorker...it's pretty fucking fun. I will say the best thing that ever happened to me online was some kid showing me his balls during a game of Uno. That's why I pay $50 a year for Live!!
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Stefen

Quote from: cinemanarchist on January 30, 2008, 03:30:40 PM
I didn't try Mr. Hulot. I wanted something that would mix my love for Tati with my hatred for 12 year old racists who play Halo 3. It's nice to hear all the rednecks get so excited that I have the word "thugg" in my tag. I shouldn't want to mock them as much as I do...but I do. I used to have friends come over and I would play Halo 3 and they would use the headset and read short fiction from The New Yorker...it's pretty fucking fun. I will say the best thing that ever happened to me online was some kid showing me his balls during a game of Uno. That's why I pay $50 a year for Live!!

haha man, seriously, what's the deal with the people on Live? How come there is so much racism? Everything is nigger this or nigger that. I used to get really pissed, but now I just find it funny.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

So I just finished Call Of Duty 4 and I gotta say the whole game was pretty cinematic. The emotions it gave really does remind me of something you get in a movie.

The Shock And Awe mission alone really got to me. The ending too. I mean, just watching your friends who you've been with the whole game getting shot in the head execution style one by one was really dramatic.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on January 30, 2008, 09:29:05 PM
So I just finished Call Of Duty 4 and I gotta say the whole game was pretty cinematic. The emotions it gave really does remind me of something you get in a movie.

The Shock And Awe mission alone really got to me. The ending too. I mean, just watching your friends who you've been with the whole game getting shot in the head execution style one by one was really dramatic.

I finished that a couple days ago and have to agree with you about the cinematic qualities. It's always nice when they don't end with a true boss battle just because they feel they have to...it was more about the story than about killing someone at the end. Nice Touch. Did you play that bonus mission after the end credits? That was a blast especially since I wasn't expecting it.

Downloaded Rez HD tonight and that is awesome. I had never played it on PS2 or Dreamcast and it's certainly not complicated but it is alot of fun. You can use up to three extra controllers for what they call "Trance Vibration." You are supposed to put one behind your back and two under your feet to create a full body experience. This is seriously making me wish I hadn't ever stopped smoking pot.

Stefen

You guys be sure to download Undertow for free because they are giving it free for a couple days because of the XBox Live problems during Christmas. I don't even know if it's still available, but if it is, grab it.

cinemanarchist

I think that ended earlier this week. I paid for it right before they announced this. Apparently if you did pay for it you can call Xbox tech support and after jumping through 20 minutes worth of hoops they will credit your account...fuck that.

cinemanarchist

Be sure to download the free Oceanic Airlines theme. It's wicked sexy.

Stefen

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on February 04, 2008, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: cinemanarchist on February 04, 2008, 10:05:57 PM
Be sure to download the free Oceanic Airlines theme. It's wicked sexy.

Where? Can't find it.

I was just online and if you go to Marketplace there is an ad for Oceanic on the right hand side...This could be randomly generated so try going back a few times if you don't see it right away. Let me know if you still can't get it.

I also saw the ad under "New Arrivals" if you scroll over to 'Themes" the same image is at the top of the page.

Stefen

Still can't find it. Is it on the Marketplace? All I see is a Rush Hour III ad and a Rez HD ad.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on February 05, 2008, 10:59:22 AM
Still can't find it. Is it on the Marketplace? All I see is a Rush Hour III ad and a Rez HD ad.

Son of a bitch. I wish there was a way I could send it to you but like I said I haven't seen it actually listed anywhere it's just an ad for Oceanic Airlines that says something about entering a contest and when you click on it you download the theme.

Stefen

Alot of help you were.

Next time when you make something up that isn't true, keep it to yourself.

Jerk.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on February 05, 2008, 01:42:09 PM
Alot of help you were.

Next time when you make something up that isn't true, keep it to yourself.

Jerk.

Taken from Xbox.com

-Fire up your console, sign on to Xbox LIVE and go to Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
-Locate an Oceanic Airlines Theme banner on Xbox LIVE.
-Select the Oceanic Airlines Theme banner.
-Select Oceanic Airlines Theme from the list of available content and select Confirm Download.
-Upon the successful completion of the Theme download you'll see a Thank You for Registering message.

What....what!!

Stefen