Help! name of song in deleted car crash scene- Boogie Nights

Started by aavila, May 28, 2003, 11:09:51 PM

aavila

Ok, I hope you guys can help me out here...I was watching the Boogie Nights Platinum Series DVD and saw the deleted scene where Dirk crashes his 'Vette into a pole. However, in the background right before it happens, there's this new wavish, punk type song.
It's the song right after "Tusk" from Fleetwood Mac. Dirk puts in an 8-track and the song comes on and then the car crash. I can't for the life of me figure out what the song is or who sings it. It sounds like Devo, but I don't think it is. Can you help with this? I've tried tons of Message Boards and no one can help.
Thanks again!

MacGuffin

Quote from: aavilaIt's the song right after "Tusk" from Fleetwood Mac. Dirk puts in an 8-track and the song comes on and then the car crash. I can't for the life of me figure out what the song is or who sings it. It sounds like Devo, but I don't think it is. Can you help with this? I've tried tons of Message Boards and no one can help.
Thanks again!

"Jerkin' Back And Forth" - Devo
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aavila

Appreciate it...took me forever to get this info!