The Hangover featuring Stefen's Supposed Encounter with Megan Fox

Started by modage, March 30, 2009, 07:36:30 AM

i don't know if anyone elses feel like this
but i had to see this because i have a serious drinking problem
and every day i wake up and check my myspace sent box in horror of what i said to god knows who
and check my sent calls and voicemail on my cellphone with morbid reluctance
and one time i walked downstairs to make breakfast and couldn't see straight
i was looking for the fucking nonstick skillet and i'm like damn what is this
and i realized it wasn't my kitchen and i had no idea whose robe i was wearing
it had tinkerbell on it
tinkerbell

picolas

Quote from: Megan Fox is a stupid bitch on June 08, 2009, 11:38:10 PM
Let's just say I met her at a club and it didn't go very well.
obviously you have to say more than that now.

Pas

Quote from: 03 on June 09, 2009, 12:12:05 AM
i don't know if anyone elses feel like this
but i had to see this because i have a serious drinking problem
and every day i wake up and check my myspace sent box in horror of what i said to god knows who
and check my sent calls and voicemail on my cellphone with morbid reluctance

I share the pain. I'll often send love emails to my friends when I'm really wasted and there's no one in the room that I can instead give male love to. I've told countless people that they were my best friend et al. sometimes IRL I also invent stories of how they saved my life once and I'll scream to the whole room : ''THIS GUY SAVED MY LIFE !!!''.

this happens way too often.

Kal

Quote from: Megan Fox is a stupid bitch on June 08, 2009, 11:38:10 PM
Let's just say I met her at a club and it didn't go very well.

*Shocking*

MacGuffin

Stefen is secretly Brian Austen Green.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

That sounds just about right.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pas

this is a terrible situation... if we don't beg for an explanation it'll just die off and if we DO beg it creates really high hopes. If he did meet her at a club and it didn't go well than there is no way this story is disappointing.

Please stefen, oblige us   :(

hedwig

he didn't meet her!

classic Stefen.

Kal

RegularKarate

Quote from: kal on June 09, 2009, 11:31:02 PM
My full review now up at http://www.andyk.net

I honestly clicked on that thinking that it was your review of Stefen's Megan Fox incident.

Stefen

For the record, she's not even a 10 in actual real life. I'd give her an 8.3 and it was dark so she could be rated lower if she was under a black light that highlighted her eczema.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Quote from: Megan Fox is a stupid bitch on June 10, 2009, 01:02:08 PM
For the record, she's not even a 10 in actual real life. I'd give her an 8.3 and it was dark so she could be rated lower if she was under a black light that highlighted her eczema.

I've met her and if she is not a 10 then I admire you and the women you must get. She is definitely as close as a 10 as you can get.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

Got to say, she's very boring in the looks department...sure, she's got generic hot going for her, but that's about it.

Plus, every picture of her I see she's got some serious bitch-face going on.

Stefen