Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Started by jenkins, December 03, 2017, 05:47:53 PM

Drenk

Tolstoy faced the same issues with Napoleon's family.
Ascension.

Something Spanish

Just noticed on IMDB The Love Witch plays Abigail Folger

Robyn

That's more like it! (not sure if this has been posted here, found it on IMDB)

Alethia

Now that's a poster.

Though there's a bit of inconsistency in the text:                Once Upon a Time In... Hollywood

Once Upon a Time...In Hollywood

Drenk

Before: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood...
Ascension.

Robyn

Is that a another Bande à part homage underneath the title? Looks kinda like it.

WorldForgot

Quote from: eward on May 21, 2019, 01:45:17 PM
Oh God, this all has me worried. I feel like my worst fears are going to be realized...

Quote from: eward on June 13, 2019, 06:55:21 AM
Fiction can be more truthful than fact.

Here'z hoping the third act doesn't shatter your brain, eward ~  :idea:

Alethia

Haha I'm sure it will, and I'll gratefully pick up the pieces and put it all back together again.

WorldForgot

El Coyote, mentioned as the spot for TLB victims "Last Supper," iz quite close to QTs theater.

Alethia

Polite correction: it's where Sharon, Jay, Abigail, and Voytek dined about 4 hours before the murders.

WorldForgot

Quote from: eward on June 14, 2019, 03:07:05 PM
Polite correction: it’s where Sharon, Jay, Abigail, and Voytek dined about 4 hours before the murders.

Gah, thanks! I figured you'd be one of the few to have known the details. Noticed once the interview went on but forgot to edit. Fix'd and, also, fuck the Helter Skelter propagation.

You should post media of note that'll complement the next month of anticipation with facts or theory ~

Alethia

Alethia

Quote from: Robyn on June 13, 2019, 07:44:15 AM
That's more like it! (not sure if this has been posted here, found it on IMDB)

Anyone catch QT's poster cameo?

wilberfan

Tarantino's NEW BEVERLY CINEMA announces that "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" will play there on opening day in 35mm.

QuoteWe are excited to announce that you will be able to experience the 9th film by Quentin Tarantino, ONCE UPON A TIME IN...HOLLYWOOD, in Quentin's theatre on opening day and in 35mm!!! More details and ticketing information coming soon!

wilberfan

Arclight Presents ONCE UPON A....TARANTINO

The celebration culminates with exclusive advance screenings of ONCE UPON A TIME... IN HOLLYWOOD on Saturday, 7/20 and Sunday, 7/21 at the historic Cinerama Dome.

https://www.arclightcinemas.com/en/news/arclight-presents-once-upon-a-tarantino