The Amazing Spider-Man

Started by MacGuffin, November 01, 2007, 12:36:55 AM

modage

Quote from: RegularKarate on January 13, 2011, 02:37:33 PM

Looks good.  I didn't realize how different it was until I saw the old one again:

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

cinemanarchist

Tobey looks like a total fat-ass.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

picolas

polkablues

If I'm paying money to see this, it damn well better be.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

polkablues

Because she's not playing Mary Jane.

matt35mm

I hope they have a scene in the movie where he makes the suit out of old basketballs.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Stefen

I hope this bombs so they stop making fanboy nerd movies for awhile.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Don't be silly. Green Lantern's going to lose 100 million dollars, and they've already greenlighted the sequel.

Stefen

Quote from: polkablues on July 14, 2011, 05:15:31 PM
Don't be silly. Green Lantern's going to lose 100 million dollars, and they've already greenlighted the sequel.

I guarantee that will NEVER be made.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Sleepless

Quote from: S.R. on July 14, 2011, 05:35:17 PM
Quote from: polkablues on July 14, 2011, 05:15:31 PM

I guarantee that will NEVER be made.

Can we just take a moment and recognize the possibly inadvertent pun Polka made?  :bravo: bravo my friend

polkablues

Oh, okay. We can still be friends after all.