Knocked Up

Started by modage, February 27, 2006, 07:30:44 PM

Stefen

"I'm only allowed to let in 5% black people. That mean if there 25 people here I get to let in 1 and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope theres a black midget in the crowd"
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

72teeth

joke spoiler:

"You look klike a cholo on easter."
:bravo:
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Stefen

I couldn't believe that Scorsese on coke was Bill from Freaks & Geeks.

And what was the deal with all the Spiderman 3 schilling? It wasn't funny if that was the joke.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pumba

James Franco's turn:

http://www.funnyordie.com/v1/view_video.php?viewkey=70b05f172deeb05efef8

Do you think these were filmed during production or close to the release of the movie?

picolas

Quote from: shnorff on June 11, 2007, 12:40:37 PM
Do you think these were filmed during production or close to the release of the movie?
there's no way they'd go back to shoot viral stuff.

i like the franco much more than the cera.

hedwig

me too. cera was too annoying. franco is just straight-up DOUCHE to the max. good stuff.

Pubrick

wow. cera had like one good bit. franco takes it to the next level. cera who? i shoulda known better than to think AD could produce anything great. (again, prove me wrong shawkat sex tape)

kristen: "(it's) everyone's shit"

brilliant.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

I can't even imagine Heigl and Cera getting together and sexing it out. She's too much woman for him. His body would resemble New Orleans after the levees broke when she got finished with him. We'd have to call the red cross.

polkablues

Um, yeah.  In real life she's nailing this dude:

My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Girls are stupid.

He probably gives her emotional support.

That dude looks like he grabbed the leaf in Mario 3.

pumba

This is pretty jokes:

Knocked Up Thoughtfull Abortion Debate

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/ea63b6f9a0

pumba

Stefen

Funniest thing was the Spidey III poster in the background, otherwise....

AWFUL.

MacGuffin

Knocked-Up will be available in no less than four DVD versions - R-rated widescreen, Unrated (and Unprotected) widescreen and Full Frame (SRP $29.98 each) and a 2-disc special edition in Unrated (and Unprotected) widescreen (SRP $30.98), as well as an DVD/HD-DVD Combo version of the Unrated edition (SRP $39.98). Extras will include audio commentary with writer/director Judd Apatow, executive producer/star Seth Rogen and actor Bill Hader, deleted scenes, extended and alternate scenes, a gag reel, 4 featurettes (Line-O-Rama, Roller Coaster Doc, Directing the Director and Topless Scene: Wed Design Company), and Loudon Wainwright III's Live at McCabe's: You Can't Fail Me Now music video. The HD version will add Picture in Picture video during the film.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

frontrunner for best animated menus (comedy or musical) at the xixaxies.