Terminator: Salvation

Started by Banky, October 09, 2003, 08:21:31 PM

SiliasRuby

Every good film should begin with a crane shot of an abandoned 7-11.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

©brad

Quote from: 72teeth on March 03, 2009, 12:21:35 PM
i got kinda excited... :yabbse-smiley:

me too. looks like mcg is bringing it.

pete

is christian bale only going to star in movies where he insists on "staying the course" from now on?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

private witt

I'm glad they explained the plot a bit more in this trailer.  I wasn't sure what this movie was going to be about until just now.
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

People are HATING this movie. I bet Mike Bay is really happy.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Why is the name Sam Worthington on the poster ? The only thing that makes this movie possibly legitimate is Christian Bale having accepted to do it.

Pozer

yeah, the robot actor got screwed on that poster.

RegularKarate

I like how no one has even bothered to state the obvious: that this movie is a dumb garbage.

Still watchable, but only because expectations were so low for me.  Someone actually says "John Connor, your little stunt almost got us all killed" (or something very similar).

And they felt like they needed to explain the scar so they did it in the lamest way possible.  It would have been cooler if he had been in a scratch-fight with his sister.

Kal

polkablues

Really good article from chud.com on the changes that were made to the script and the version that could have been.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Reinhold

in case anybody cares, that chud article is spoilerific.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.